Part 2 // Scary Kira

Y/N's POV:

After a while I was able to get out of Kuon's grasp to find my brother. I found him but the ball came towards me so I kicked it them someone else kicked it resulting in Kira getting hit in the face. The timer went off and thus Kira was now oficially locked off. "Y/N... Isagi... What did you guys do..?" I didn't register it until his said that. "K-kira I'm sorry the ball came flying at me so I had to kick it away... I didn't know you would get hit." Kira was about to approach me when someone picked me up. I didn't see who but I held on while covering my ears.

~~Small time skip~~

After Kira left I took a couple of deep breaths "Scary Kira.." I breathed out as the person I was holding onto agreed. After that Ego told us we have to live together and our ranks changed but I quickly realised that I still have a super low rank. After everyone calmed down we all did our introductions but when it came to me I just did what my brother told me to say. 

"My name is Isagi Y/N but just call me Y/N. I'm six years old and ummm I like music and soccer." I said while the other looked at me surprised minus Yoichi. "Isagi why did you bring your sister?" Kuon asked as he told them he doesn't know. "Oh I'm here as a side project. All I really have to do is learn from you guys and keep up and hopefully play matches with you guys to make sure I don't get kiraed." I explained as a couple of the people held their laughs in at what I said at the end. I let out a small yawn and layed against Kunigami. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep

Kunigami's POV: 

As I was talking to the others I felt a small weight on me just to see that Y/N fell alseep. "Guys quiet down." I quietly said. Raichi was about to shout something but I pointed at the sleeping child. He mumbles something but I didn't take much notice. I took Y/N to her futon and tucked her in. 'She must be very tired from today' I thought to myself as I got back to the others. We talked a but more as everyone started to hit the sack. When the next day came around I looked at the clock to see it was 4am but when I looked at Y/N she was gone. I quickly got up with out disturbing the others and I looked everywere but when I got to the field I saw her kicking a ball around. She looked a bit lonely. 

Y/N's POV:

I was practicing some soccer and I was heading towards the goals to kick but before I could get in in the goal someone kicked it away. I looked to see Kunigami standing at the goal. "Morning Kunigami." I said but I didn't get a response until we both heard someone yell "WHERE IS MY BABY!?" It was clear Isagi yelled it since he is my only relitive and he called me 'baby sister' so sometimes he calls me his baby. I ran towards my brother just to get squeezed to near death. "I'm so glad you're safe N/N... You scared me to death." I hugged my brother as he held onto me. I got out of his embrace and dragged him to the eating area to get breakfast but Kunigami pulled him aside so I went with Bachira.

Bachira's POV:

I was walking along when I felt a small hand grab mine. I knew it was Y/N since she is the only child in Blue Lock. "Hey Bachira?" I looked down to the child to see curiosity in her eyes. "Why did Yoichi freak out? I was only at the field." The small child said. I shrugged my shoulders not knowing why. "I never had a sibling but I cam assume it was that little stunt of yours. He woke up and you were just gone. But it was funny though." I explained as she listened. We got our food and I could see that she got natto and rice. She went over and sat with her brother as he lectured her about the stunt she pulled. All she did was nod her head. I felt slightly sorry for her since she is the only child in blue lock. But hey I can teach her to dribble.

Time skip

Y/N's POV:

I was walking back to were everyone else was after having a shower but as per normal I was picked up by someone. I looked at who picked me up to realise it was Gagamaru. "Hi Gagamaru-san." I said as he took us back to the others. He wasn't much of a talker but it's nice being around him so far. He has a nice aura to him. "Y/N, why do you go wondering off on your own?" The gental giant asked as I shrugged not knowing what he means. I just held on while he walked. I wasn't sure why but being around team Z was much more comforting than being around the people at my school. 

I started to feel sleepy just by being carried by Gagamaru as he walked. It's like he sways slightly as he walks kind of like a bear. When we got back I was shook lightly by Gagamaru before we entered the team room. When we walked in I went to annoy Yoichi by poking his head continuously as Bachira-kun joined me. As soon as Yoichi got annoyed he looked at the clock only to see it was 6:15pm. "Y/N can you not..?" He whined as I shooked my head as a 'no'. He sigh as Bachira and I poked him for anothet ten minutes until I got bored and went to Chigiri and sat with him.

Chigiri's POV:

Somebody sat next to me but I didn't care. But then I heard a small voice. "Hi Chigiri-san" it said. I looked to see it was Y/N who sat next to me. "Hello Y/N, how are you?" I asked as she replied "I'm good, what about you?" We conversed until Isagi came and took her away. She didn't really resist instead she just let him pick her up just ✨E X I S T I N G ✨as she waved at me. I waved back and she then focused on her brother. 'So precious' I thought as the small child relaxed in her brother's arms.

Isagi's POV:

After getting Y/N she started to relax. I sighed knowing this expiriance has been tiring for her and since she has been becoming more bold. I went back to talking to Kunigami, Lemon and Kuon while Y/N clung to me. After talking to some of the others it was getting close to 10pm so we all decided to get some sleep but it seems like N/N was ahead of everyone and stole my futon. I sighed and tried to get her out but instead clung to me again. Once again I sighed and held her close as we all slept. When I woke up I saw no Y/n but I did also see no Kunigami. I walked out to search for the two just to see Kunigami teaching N/N about mid-range shots. He stepped back and Y/N kicked the ball. It hit the edge of the goal. It was a good shot and I could tell that if she improved her aim she could get it in. I saw that Kunigami was probaly thinking the same thing.

Edit: Breaking up the structure for more paragraphs :)