Part 13 // Meta-Vision?

A/N: AAAHHHHH a chapter after so long I am so sorry for the wait and thank you for the support ALSO anything underlined is in English.

Reader's POV:

I was next to Nagi as Yocchan Challenged the big 3. I looked to Bachira-kun to see the useual smile. "Y/N, are you going to be okay in this match. It's going to be the most intense one that you've ever been in." I looked to see Yoichi as I nodded. The look in his eyes had fear, determination and support. I smiled as we all went to a field. I did some streaches along the rest.

While I streached I couldn't help but be annoyed with my hair as it was in my face. I blew it out of the way just for it to fall back into place. I kept this up until I felf a pair of hands hold my head in place then proceeded to tie my hair up so it isn't in the way. I looked up to see a guy with super long hair, longer than Chigiri's may I add. "There you go little one. Now you look stylish." He said as I thanked him.

When all our opponents came we all spoke as they got briefed that Bachira and I share a rank so I am stuck with him till the end of the selection.  Mr Emo scoffed as the guy with long hair posed and the final guy looked so scared. I wanted to give him a hug but I couldn't as the match was about to start. When we all got into positions the kick off started with Yocchan kicking the ball to Bachira-kun.

We all headed down as the big three defended. Luckily we scored a point. It wasn't until I was called to Ego-sensei's office I knew that it was now harder. "NOOOOO N/N-CHAN DON'T LEAVE!" The whining bee cried as he held onto me. I was able to get released from Bachira-kuns embrace and left to find Ego-sensei's office.

When I got there I saw Anri entering aswel. When we did we saw five other people there. "Anri can you get the world stars their uniform and Y/N watch the world stars and learn. Maybe you get get an answer to why you were able to use a new skill." The bean pole said as I blinked. 'How did he know?' I asked myself as one of the world stars with colorful rainbow hair came up to me. "Hi there little bud, gosh you're so cute I'm Pablo Cavasoz, you must be Y/N Isagi right?"  He spoke but...

I didn't know what he was saying. I cocked my head to the side a bit trying to indicate that I didn't understand what was said. He then looked at me for a second before realizing the situation. "Hey Ego You said something about her using a 'new skill'. What do you mean?" The big scary guy said as he looked at me curiously trying to sus (is that the right one idk can't english today) me out.

"We have reasonable belief of her being able to use the skill of meta vision and we have seen it during a match as per the clip I showed you five. Plus if she learns how to use it with or against you guys then it'll be benificial." The crazy coach said as I looked at him with concern. 'How does he know this..?' I thought as I felt a hand on my head.

When I looked up I saw a guy with dred-lock as he petted my head. 'What is it with everyone either picking me up, carrying me or giving me affection?' I pondered but didn't pay anymind to it as I started to play with him. "So Silva what are you gonna do against a child now-" One spoke but quickly stopped talking when he saw me and the tall, scary but nice guy playing a game.

"Seems like somebody is good with kids." The rainbow hair said as the guy I was playing with laughed. "Hell yeah man, back in Brazil I would always play with them when I get the chance." He said as he put me on his shoulders. As they conversed I was trying to understand what they were saying. All they really spoke about 'money' and how this is something like a 'side job'.

When we all got to a field I was put back onto the ground and looked towards the center to aee a ball. My eyes sparkled at the sight of the beautiful item so I ran towards it. When I got half way my eye sight became wierd again. I saw the youngest looking one approaching fast so I picked up my pace and got to the ball. I heard a laugh as I saw a blonde guy running too. I also saw that the bearded guy was in front so I had to evade in. While this was going on I could tell that they were going easy on me.

I started to dribble the ball. While doing so, I used a trick then kicked the ball into the goal. I smiled knowing that even though they went easy on me I was able to get a goal. "Holy shit, seems like the video was true. Kid got some tricks up her sleeve." The bearded guy said as he started walking to the others. "Yes indeed. She must have the same skill as Kaiser, maybe if she is that lucky he could teach her. But knowing about the type of person he is it might not happen..." The youngest one said as he crouched down to my height and reached out his hand for me to take.

"Who or what are you guys talking about?" I asked as we all hit the language barrier again. I let out a sigh as we all went back. However I had to go do homework set by Anri so we all said our 'byes' I guess and I parted my way. As I kept on walking I was thinking about the 'meta-vision' more trying to understand it.

"Now what could I do to make this skill my own..?" I asked myself as a familular shadow appeared. I looked to see it was he chestnut monk Igrashi. I smiled and gave him a quick hug happy knowing that there is a familular face around here. "Hey there Isagi. I'm surprised you're still here little dude." He said as he gave me a high five. "I could say the same to you." I replied as he chatted and walked.

We kept this up I saw the awsome scary guy from the match I had with Karasu-sensei and Eita. When he looked over he had his scary smile on his face. "WOAH! So you're still here. Had any explosions yet?" He asked as I shrugged. I told him about what has happened so far as he picked me up and carried me on his shoulders.

When I finished telling him what was going on he laughed. "So you have been getting some good explosions. And one against world stars I'll take your word for that." The tanned male said as I laughed. We kept on walking as Igrashi kept silent. "H-hey umm Shidou j-just be careful wiith Isagi alright? It's j-just she is a kid after all and-" Before Igrashi could finish I cut him off with a small 'I'll be alright' and we all kept going.

I let out a yawn as the tanned male who I now know is Shidou took me off his shoulders and carried me off his hip (I don't like I need to bring the picture out just go back to part 8 or 9 the picture should be there). He kept holding onto me until Anri came around the corner and took me with her. I waved to the two as they gave me a small wave back. "Seems like you had a good day huh Mei-chan?" The kind woman said as I nodded my head. "Get some rest and I'll have you stay with Bachira again." She said as I closed my eyes and came to peace and fell asleep.

Edit:

Hi guys so people have pointed this out but I accidentally typed 'Mei' instead of 'Y/N'. I am so sorry about it, I was messaging a friend of mine who goes by 'Mei' while writting this. I didn't notice until you amazing readers pointed this out. So I am so so so sorry about that. Please let me know if it happens in the future because I do message them a lot and I might have done it again my accident.