Part 12 // Second selection

Reader's POV:

After god knows how long moe of training, it was finally the day. The day has come to go through. I looked to see little Kunigami sleepung. 'That's right I fell asleep while cuddling with him during our last team meeting' I recalled as he tightened his grip as he stirred in his sleep. As he opened his eyes he saw me and gave me a gentle smile. "Are you feeling nervous little kitten?" He asked quietly as I nodded my head. 

And yes over the days of training the nickname of "cat, kitty or kitten" has grown on me after accepting the fact I remind everyone of one. As we conversed a bit more as everyone started to wake up. We all got ready and we started heading down. I held onto Yoichi's hand as we all kept on walking. 

"So how is the little kitty cat going to feel during this?" Imamura asked as I thought about it reaaly hard. "I feel like... I'll be sad. Because you guys keep guiding me even though you guys had a choice to say no you still did. You guys remind me of birds how sometimes they act as guide. If everyone on this team calls me a cat then I'll call you guys birds. You're guiding a cat and helping so I feel like it's going to be sad if you guys get Kiraed. And... I won't be able to see you guys again..." As I explained how I felt I felt someone pick me up and embraced me. 

When I looked to the biggest surprise it was Raichi. "You know you lil shit... You maybe be annoying but you brought lots of entertainment to this team..." He said raising his voice from time to time but it was nice.

When I was put down on the ground as I went along and giving everyone a hug and yes even Puon. I felt like I was going to cry and I think a couple of the others would have agreed. As we all recalled everything as we got a ✨I N S P O R A T I O N A L ✨ speech. 

I hopped up onto Gagamaru's back and held on. When we arrived we saw the other teams as I just sat up onto Gagamaru's shoulder just ✨ E X S I S T I N G ✨ as Ego-sensei started talking. I went up to get a ball and just kicked it to myself. I didn't pay attention until a familular voice spoke. "I'm done with my warm up let me in." It said as I looked to him. 

'That's the guy who ditched me...' I thought as I still remember his rudeness. I put the ball away and went back to Yoichi until I felt a pressure on my head. I looked up to see the guy that wanted to go. I wasn't sure what to do so I tried to get to my brother. Key word tried. He just kept me there with the one hand. "You're coming with me kid..." The blue eyed guy said as my eyes widened in shock. I was going to object until he took my hand and dragged me, litterally dragging me.

I Looked to Yoichi and the others as I gave them one last wave with a reassruring smile. When we went through the doors it was dark. "So-" "You're still in blue lock? How?" He asked cutting me off. When we got to a lighter area he looked down at me as I shrugged. 

He looked back ahead as he let me go so I could walk myself instead of being dragged. As I followed behind him I couldn't help wonder why he seem familular. Maybe from TV or something I don't know. I realized I was getting left behind so I catched up and I had a tiny death wish and held his hand. He raised a brow as I gave him a small smile. "So what do you think the first test is?" I asked as he shrugged. 

When we got to the doors I went to go until the guy held me back. He told me that he doesn't care about what happens I just have to stay out of his way. When he explained everything I nodded my head. I waited outside before entering when I was explained the rules. 'So I basically have to get at least 90 goals in a time limit?' I asked internally as I was let in. 

I looked to see the ball and a blue lock man. I ran up and kicked the ball but was blocked. I looked at it to realise it was a goalie. I made n "o" shape with my mouth and tried again. I ran up closer and kicked it luckily getting it in. I kept doing it until some pannels started to show up and move. My eyes widened as they got faster. I kept on doing it until I got enough goals when time ran out. After doing that I felt weird. Like I was in a different dimention. I could see everything and I could predict where the 'defenders' were going. It was like I could see it all. I shrugged it off and went through. When I got to the next room I saw there were other people. I sat down at a seat as I recalled what happened until...

My eyes were covered...

I heard a familular voice though. "I found you lil Isagi. How have you gotten through?" The voice asked. I looked to see Karasu. "I don't know Karasu. Mybe because I learnt things from you that helpped." I beamed as he laughed. I'm glad theres a familular face here. But I couldn't help but worry about Yoichi. We kept talking until we heard another voice. I looked to see Eita coming towards us. "So you did make it through." The white  hair said with his useual tone as I ginned. 

"Oh I got an idea. Why don't the three of us team up." I said while the three of us spoke. The looked at me as Karasu chuckled. "You know I don't think I could team up with you pip squeak again at the moment. I'd prefer to play against you first before I consider letting a small child like you join a strong guy like me." He said as I shrugged. "Fine then, I'll get through with out your help. Plus I'll join a stronger team. Better yet, I'll get through before you Karasu." I said as he nodded his head in aproveal. 

We finished out convosation as I wondered around. I saw Bachira as jumped onto his back. "Hey- OH MY GOD KITTY YOU MADE IT THROUGH!" He slightly yelled as he embraced me. I laughed as he carried me around. I asked if I could join him when Ego-sensei explained that I may aswel share the rank with him so if he gets chosen I have to go if I like it or not. I didn't mind much because I at least had a friend I could stay with. 

We looked around to see my big brother. Bachira and I ran up to him as I jumped onto his shoulders almost making the both of us fall. "N/N, Bachira you two made it." He said as he held onto me as I sat on his shoulders. "Yep yep, even better the little kitten and I are sharing the same rank so now if one of us are chosen the other goes too." Bachira cheered as Yoichi started to sweat a bit. "Ne ne nii-chan are you okay?" I asked as he explained his concern. 

Bachira and I chuckled as we discussed teaming up. When we did a boy with white hair aproached us asking to team up as I was quick to agree. When he looked to me he seemed aloofed (Aloofed basically means indifferent/withdrawn or unbothered just in case you didn't know). He waved to me as I waved back. 

I learnt fromed Bachira-kun and big brother that he wass from team V, his name is Nagi. He is very aloofed and calm but very lazy. We went through and saw a team with three. I looked to see it was Mr Emo (yes. I went there) and climbed onto Nagi's back so I could get down. "This is going to be interesting, don't you guys agree?" I asked the taller boys I stood near noticed us...

Edit: Breaking up the structure for more paragraphs :)