Sneak peak to NEO EGOTISTIC LEAUGE

A/N: This is a bit of a one shot it's going to contain spoilers and shinanigans. btw anything underlined is in english plus I'll copy & past this when I officially make it. So it's going to be long my dear readers. I predict it will be 2k+ words for the introduction of the arc. Please enjoy this long as sneak peak.

Reader's POV:

I stood with Yocchan as we looked up to our idol Noel Noa. I felt so small compared to the team too. When we all stood there I saw another I could recognise it was Ness, he seems like a nice person in my opinion. Then the master striker started moving. He approached a door. Then it hit me, we had a test but the only one who realized was a super pretty guy with glasses.

"Hey, what did Noel Noa just say?" The nice owl looking friend said as some of us were confused. The guy with the glasses said what he assumed he said as I put my cleated shoes on. "This feels kinda scary, we're going up against some super powerful guys." I said as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to see it was one of the german players. The one spesifically Ness. He signaled me to go line up so I followed him. As we all lined up the timer counted down. 

I felt a few small beads of sweat roll down my face as my breathing became a bit heavy. 'Calm down Y/N you'll be okay, besides if I get hurt or need help someone might help... Right..?' I thought as I calmed myself down. When the count down finished I started to run with everyone. Luckily I was able to keep up. I could see it was a straight dash then a uphill dash. After clearing that it was a ladder sprint, thanks to my smaller build it was easier but I still had a way to go. 

As we got closer to the end I saw a floating island so I jumped on it. When I landed i was close to falling but I balanced myself in time. I kept this up til I got across. I quickly looked around to see where everyone was. I looked to see that big brother just got to the final stage. 'I need to catch up! Faster Mei FASTER!' I internally screamed as I felt myself go faster. As I got to the final stage I bribbled the ball then kicked it. When I did that I fell onto my stomach and didn't bother to stand up. 

I closed my eyes as I slowed down my breathing. It wasn't until I heard a voice. "Hey Junge, alles in Ordnung? (Hey kid you okay there?)" I opened my eyes and tilted my head up slightly to see one of the german players kneeling down. I rubbed my eyes as I felt two hands go under my arm pits and lift me up. When I got a better look at him I saw he had a blue rose tattoo with blonde and blue tipped hair with peircing blue eyes. 

I tilited my head as I didn't understand german. "Kleines Kind, geht es dir gut, du bist da draußen praktisch ohnmächtig geworden, Kumpel. (little child are you okay you practically passed out there buddy)" He said as I nodded mt head slowly. "H-hey give back my sister." my brother called as the guy holding me just put me down. I looked around to see Kunigami so I ran to him. "Kunigami~" I chimed as he sighed. 

I looked up to him to see he didn't seem so happy anymore. I wasn't sure what to do so I wrapped my arms around his leg in an attempt to hug him but it didn't work out so weel as he lifted me up. "Kuni-kun are you okay..?" I quietly asked almost a whisper as he just petted my head as he held me while we watched everything happen. I rested my head against Kunigami's shoulder as I saw the guy from earlier go up to big brother.

I saw how close he was to Yocchan as I deadpaned as I didn't understand anything he was saying. I signalled Kunigami to put me down as he did so. I decided to be sneaky and quietly sneak up to Yocchan but instead the guy with blonde hair move Yoichi aside and pick me up again but this time into a bone crushing hug. "H-help I can't br-eath-" I struggled to say as eveyone was flabigasted. He loosened his grip a bit enough for me to breath as he held me off his hip.

(Like this) 

I looked around to see Ness come up to us. "Here use these, they'll help you understand what we're saying." He said as I nodded my head. 'Thank god I took english classes' I thought as I put them in. "Can you understand what I'm saying kid?" The blondette asked as I nodded my head. "Good because you're going to need them. Plus now you can bow down to me the king." He said as I shook my head while trying not to laugh. 

I looked to the guy with glasses as he seemed a bit annoyed. I kept looking around as the blonde guy kept talking wack to everyone. "Still can I have my sister back?" My brother asked as person holding me looked at me then back to Yoichi as he shook his head. "I'm keeping the child. She must learn how to accually play to survive in this with any weaklings to distract her." He responded with a hostile tone. "Help." I quietly said as Ness came back over. He petted my head and told me I'll be okay. 

As Ness and I conversed the blonde guy still hasn't told me his name as I got confused. Who WAS HE!? I decided to keep quiet as everyone coversed. "So Then. What is Isagi Yoichi's role..?" Ness asked as he used a towl to wipe the sweat off my face. After the blue eyed male thought for a bit he called big brother a clown as I let out a small giggle. "And for you little one you shall be the student under the wing of the strongest, you will become stronger if you join me." He said as I slowly nodded my head as I didn't know what he was getting at. 

That was when a intimidating voice called, "Stop Kaiser... And quit it with that habbit of acting like you're supirior. It's childish. And put Y/N down she can walk on her own." The master scolded as the guy who I learnt is Kaiser. As he put me down I went over to Yoichi and hugged him. "I'm glad you're fine N/N. Precious lil thing." He cooed as he picked me up as I clung to him.