Part 6 // Team W // Pt 1

Reader's POV:

When I woke up I saw everyone else putting on their guards. I looked are someone to annoy but instead I was instead blinded by Kunigami throwing his shirst across the place. "Sorry my bad." I got up and went to him. And when I mean went I mean bumped into him. "Ichigo... Stop throwing your stuff all over the place..." I mumbled while his shirt was still on my head. I clung to his leg as he took his shirt. "Y/N how about you do your math homework. 

While we get ready." The calm voice of Chigiri cooed as I nodded my head and got my homework. "Wow... The little devil even takes orders from Chigiri... Now I'm jelous."  Someone said as I did my work. It didn't take me very long to complete it and when I did I put it in my locker. "Chigiri... Can you come here..?" I tiredly asked as he did. I reached my arms out signalling to him I wanted to be picked up. "Aww is the little baby now wanting to be picked up?" The red head asked as I snuggled into his shoulder. "Just because I'm a 6 year old child, it doesn't mean I don't want to be picked up..." I mumbled as he tightened his grip so I don't fall. 

After about thirty minutes of Chigiri holding me I wished the team as they left to their match. 'I'm so sleepy' I thought as I sat on Yoichi futon. I quickly got bored and decided to drop off my homework to Anri. When I found her we conversed for a bit before I had to eat breakfast. While I was looking at my depressing breakfast. 

I sighed and sat down at a table. I heard a team come in but I didn't pay much attention until one of them came up to me. "Hey kid... You okay there?" The voice asked. I looked towards the voicce to see a player from another team. "I'm okay..." I mumbled as I was too tired to do anything.  I went back to eating my breakfast when the same person sat next to me. "Well, my name is Mikage Reo. But you can call me Reo if you want." He said kindly as I looked at him again speaking, 

"My name is Isagi Y/N, nice to meet you Reo.". He seemed so nice. He introduced the person next to him being Nagi. While talking to them a guy with glasses started talking with us. But then he called me something I didn't expect to be called after months of not hearing it. He called me a cat. Yes the small demestocated feline you can get. I looked at him with a deadpanned expression and called him 'stupidtetsu' while he just stared at me. I stared back and after a couple minutes Reo covered my eyes as Stupidtetsu nagged me more about me being more "cat like".  

After a while we went our seperate ways as I went to Ego-sensei's monitor room. I knocked on the door as he opened it. "Y/N what are you doing? Don't you have better things to do like training?" He kept on questioning as I got the courage to ask him a question. "Can I go watch the team Z Vs team W match? I did all of my homework and I can't really train because I don't have anyone from team Z to copy off." I explained as he stayed silelent. 

He let out a long sigh and shooed me away. I sighed and walked away before he told me to get into my gear since I might aswel get involved with the match. After five minutes I went to the match to see team Z score the second goal. I went to  a place where the ball almost never goes and sat there. I watched the two teams play when I saw the ball roll towards me. I kicked it to the closest person and the game continued. I saw Chigiri walk in my direction as he reached his hand ftowards me inviting me to play. 

I took it as we went to a place where we could defend. Gagamaru noticed me and waved as I waved back. I saw the ball come towards the goal and so I went to defend. The person from team W kicked it but unlucky for them I kicked it away. The looked at me with a questioning look as I told them that Ego-Sensei sent me to play since there was nothing for me to do. He said it was fine since they heard rumours about a kid in blue lock. 

I saw Yoichi and hugged him. He hugged back but he wouldn't let me go. "Are you annoyed that I didn't hug you this morning nii-chan?" I asked as he nodded his head in a joking manner. "Is there a traitor?" I asked whispering in his ear as he nodded his head and whispered to me who he thought it was. My eyes widened but I got my composior back as we continued the game. I went up to Kuon and asked him about how high his jump are and if I could mimic that in a way. 

"I'll teach you when we have more training okay Y/N?" He said as I grinned. I ran towards the person with the ball seemingly as the person didn't notice me and stole the ball. I weaved threw the players and got a goal. "That feline bi-" before the person could finish a guy with a frown glared at him shutting the person up. I gave the guy a frown a thumbs up as he nodded his head. I jogged back to the others as Igrashi gave me a high five. 

When the restart happened team W improved a tone making the hairs on the back of my head stand on edge. I looked towards my team mates. I looked towards Isagi as he spoke, "Kuon... You betrayed the team..." As soon as that was said Kuon looked at him as he smiled. The two who looked alike comfirmed it. I glared at Kuon as he laughed. "Oh is the little kitty kitty getting mad?" He mocked as I had a flash back...

\\\\\\\Flash back///////

I was doing P.E with two other classes as they smashed my class. I tried to cheer my class up as they started to give up. My class mate Miko came up to me and said I was like a cat out of the blue. I asked her why and she said it was my hair since it looked like it had cat ears on my head and that my eyes also looked cat like and so on. I was so confused but then some boys from class C started making fun of me for it. I was getting annoyed with them but it didn't help as they started making dog sounds and so forth. I told them to stop when one said while laughing.

"Oh is the little kitty kitty getting mad?"

\\\\\\\Back to present///////

 I was about to tackle him when Bachira picked me up as tried to get my mind off what he said. When we were about to continued he announced that he was with team W. We all focus on the game but I noticed Chigiri never made an attemp to get the ball as the twins called him something along the lines of "glass princess" or something like that. 

When the ball got loose I ran as fast as I could but the twin was hot on my trail as I got the ball. There was no way I could get it in this position so I kept running until one of my team mates were in range. I was about to pass it when the back of my collar was grabbed. I fell down as the two ran pass and got the ball.

I was about to get up when a shadow loomed over me. I looked up to see Kuon. "Oh no the poor little kitten fell. Come on Y/N if you join me we could go up the ranks an-" I didn't let him finish and ran behind Raichu. I clung to him as he told Kuon that he'll kill him if he tries to manipulate me into betraying the team. "Hey Raichu why did this have to happen?" I asked as he shrugged, While I looking back Chigiri to see he seemed down... 'I hope he's okay...' I though as I looked back to the ball.

Edit: Breaking up the structure for more paragraphs :)