THE CROSS OVER BEGINS...

Our story will start In a Multiverse where super strong Warriors and super heroes fight and protect their love ones from any dangerous foe.
Two of these warriors go by the names of goku and vegeta.

Goku and vegeta had to became one to defeat an evil angel called morno the first of the angels

This fight broke time and all of the multiverses sending ripples through the
Anime multiverse.

When it was all said and done everything came to a quick stop so silent that you could hear the echos of goku and Vegeta's breathing.

All across the multiverse portals start to open up through the portals planets are combining together.
This strange anomaly cause the start of the cross over between Animes.

After fighting Morno goku and vegeta start to sense many powerful foes.
Goku looks at vegeta, vegeta do you feel that its like a bunch of new energies just popped up out of nowhere? Siad
goku.

Vegeta cross his arms while standing on a broken moon, "what ever is happening we need to stop it,
Goku take us back to the grand minister." Said vegeta

Goku understanding what vegeta is saying quickly teleports himself and vegeta to the divine world of Zeno.

When they get there they see all the angels and gods kneeling down while the minister is speaking.

They also kneel and listen, "my children and my lords of destruction as you all know son goku and vegeta saved us all from a evil angel, the damage from their fight destroyed the fabric of reality itself."

"This means that different multiverses are colliding with one another meaning different fighters and powerful warriors are all going to be in our multiverse."

"Now this could be good; or it can be really bad, we are dealing with unknown powers and some could be even stronger then me or my lord zeno."
Said the grand minister

Everybody in the room are shocked whis thinks about how this will effect their current order of universes, goku is excited and vegeta don't care about it at all.

Goku raise his hand asking, "so what do we do, im pretty sure there are strong evil people from other worlds here to and if so i wanna fight all of them." Said goku

The minister smiles at goku, "well son goku im actually glad you asked, you and vegeta will be signed with making sure this don't get to far out of control,
Meaning go look and find out just who all are being shocked into our multiverse."

"If they are evil and trying to do bad you know what to do." Said the grand minister

Goku and vegeta make there leave, "great i cant wait vegeta, i guess since we don't know any of them we will just have to pick any energy signature okey got it lets go." Said goku

Meanwhile

In the middle of space a baled head man is seen sleeping.
His body slowly moving closer to a hot gigantic sun. Moments later a big boom is heard and the men known as saitama from ONE PUNCH MAN is seen all covered in dust and ash from the exploding sun.

 Moments later a big boom is heard and the men known as saitama from ONE PUNCH MAN is seen all covered in dust and ash from the exploding sun

"Ahh men where am i; I could have sworn i took a little nap at home in bed, Oh well." Said saitama

he then farts his way back to what he think is his earth but little did he know. After a short space fart fly he arrived at the planet known as earth.

But landing near a city called west city, He doesn't remember his earth looking like this he looks up and he sees a purple rift in the sky.

Scratching his head he thinks, "hmm i wonder if that has something to do with this." Said saitama

Somewhere near by a warrior is flying over saitama. Saitama looks up, "i wonder who that hero is? his hero suit looks good that green its flashy."
Said saitama

Saitama leaps into the air, as if he's flying he appears right on the side warrior without him even noticing. Saitama taps the warrior arm, "Hi im Saitama."

The warrior gets startled stopping mid air, "What the heck dude, Where did you even come from?
And Who are you."
Said mystery warrior

Saitama with a emotionless face tells the hero before falling back to the ground, "im Saitama i really like your costume but I've never seen you around or even been here before." Said saitama

The hero laughs taking off his mask, "Thank you so much someone other than my wife Vedel likes my costume, my brother hates it! Im gohan by the way."

You are a hero by the looks and im guessing your a human

You are a hero by the looks and im guessing your a human."
Said gohan

"Yes im a hero." Said saitama

Gohan and saitama talk more about the anomalously happening all over the world. Gohan suggest that they go to bulma saitama asks, "bulma? Who is that." Said saitama with an confused face.

"Bulma is my friend, she a very smart scientist who knows about stuff like this. Like i said before it looks like worlds are becoming one." Said gohan

Saitama agrees and looks at the sky, "okey lets head over there." Said gohan, But as soon as gohan said that, a loud howl was heard. And tons of demons come raining down from the purple portal.

Gohan looks at saitama and saitama looks at gohan, "let do this saitama." Said gohan

As the demons get closer saitama punches one of them for a second nothing happened but shortly after the demons whole body exploded fallowed up by a huge gust of wind blowing 100s of demons away.

Looking from a far gohan is fan girling over saitama fighting skills, "dad will definitely wanna fight him." Said gohan
While shooting a huge Kamehameha also killing hundreds of demons in one blow.