FORMING OF THE BIG 3 AND THE TRUE VILLAIN LEAGUE!

Flying past Naruto is Derieri! Her body is smoking, seconds later he would see afterimages of a fireball like being dashing after Derieri!

Naruto automatically began using his Chakra Reserves, starting to glow a dark purple flame around his body!

A bright and vibrant dark purple Rasengan appears in front of him! Vegito and Trunks notice this!

Naruto fires his attack, suddenly reaching its target faster than light itself, a huge explosion engulfs the entire area where Gabimaru was located.

As dust and debris clears, Gabimaru would be seen fighting fist to fist with the demon derieri!
The speed at which they are moving is causing the smoke the clear faster.

Naruto is somewhat amazed at how they both aren't bothered by his attack!

"They aren't even thinking about my attack." Said Naruto whilst falling back to the ground.

As Naruto considers giving up goten walks up.

"Hey, I've been watching you and you remind me of someone I know! That person is my father, and he would never give up!" Said goten

Trunks and vegito both walked up. Naruto almost didn't even recognize vegito due to the scar on his left eye! who saved him a few chapters back!

"Guys vegito have a plan." Said trunks

"I'm all ears vegito." Said Naruto after looking him dead in the eyes! Whilst picking himself up off the ground!

"Yeah me to, what's the plan?" Said goten after walking over closer to vegito.

"Thanks to buu, I can absorb others and use their power, I'm going to let out goku and both you and trunks will be absorbed, half breeds are stronger so I'll be stronger! The only problem is I'll be completely consumed by vegeta since his mental strength is stronger then you too!" Said vegito

After vegito said this. Goku would pop out of vegito!

"Oh men vegito I thought you were going to finish fighting gogeta!" Said goku

"Not right now clown! We are clearly in a war." Said vegito which is now basically a more evil version of the previous vegito!

"Oh boy, he's was not lying! He really is all vegeta now, but where did that scar on his eye come from." Said goten

First vegito absorbed trunks! Nothing changed but his hair! Which is now white and purple! still styled in his iconic vegito fashion, but his bangs stick out a little bit more like trunks!

Showing that vegito is now mostly made of Vegeta, trunks and Shoto. Just as they finished, a voice would be heard!

"Ohhhh, I'm back you low life mortal trash!" Said Black who is flying side by side with gogeta!

Just as they all see the duo. A big surge of energy would increase their power! Seconds after the boost in power, Gabimaru would be seen running at super fast speeds towards the z fighters and Naruto!

"Oh how is he back again?" Said Naruto

"Oh Black will always come back, and it doesn't matter if he do! we will simply just beat him again." Said goku before getting in his fighting stance and powering up into his super saiyan God form!

"Okay guys, let's give it to them! Goku you take Black, and Naruto you help us with Gabimaru and gogeta! We will switch every five minutes!" Said vegito

"Wait you guys, we wanna help to." Said kirito alongside All might and Deku, Melodies, Marlin and ban.

As they all prepare to battle, Baki and cooler would appear Baki in his pre mastered Seraphin form, running on all fours like a beast next to Gabimaru, and Cooler in his Black form! flying above Black and gogeta!