THE BIG RE ENTRY

From the ground three silhouette would be forming! Bardock would smile while a purple energy would slither its way from Bardocks arm onto Dais whole body!

Bardock still smiling before asking Dai, "Have you ever felt true pain before?" Said Bardock whilst releasing Dai from his magical grip!

Falling to the ground Dai would slowly get up on his knees! Bardock would slowly float towards him.

"Honestly... I have never felt pain before! And to be honest with you I still have yet to feel true pain." Said Dai before his clones appeared!

Shooting a different type of energy towards Bardock. Causing Bardock to summon an energy shield! As the energy beams hit the shield it would crack!

Bardock would quickly summon two vampire demons, a portal opened beneath both of the Dai clones. From the portal a demonic hand would grab the clones pulling them into the portal.

Leaving Dai confused, "what the? Where did you send my clones?" Said Dai while visibly growing more irritated.

"Oh don't worry about that! You have bigger problems, I'm no longer going to use cheep tricks to entertain me!" Said Bardock before finally getting into his signature fighting stance.

Meanwhile

The three that Bardock summoned would be revealed!

Radiz, Monspeet and derieri!
As the three would acknowledge their re-awaken. Radiz would be the first to speak!

Looking at his hands and feeling his power, he would laugh saying!

"So. Father actually made it this far! He's actually fighting the father of all angels, whilst be on equal footing!." Said radiz before seeing Baki!

His face would suddenly appear in an enraged expression! Before He would disappear. Derieri smiles acknowledging Raditzs power.

"He's changed! I wonder just how strong everyone has gotten since we've been put up!" Said Derieri before Monspeet would chime in.

"Honey, everyone has changed. I feel very strong and different magical powers in use this time around!" Said Monspeet whilst glancing at Anos and Graham's battle with Marlin!

Both demons would start looking for Gabimaru! Meanwhile Raditz Appearing in front of Baki who was dashing towards Naruto!

Baki stopped himself! his wings blowing massive amounts of dust everywhere! Baki would actually be shocked for a moment saying.

"Just how? I destroyed you. Radiz!" Said Baki with conviction.

"Oh but you did. The only thing is i am an immortal saiyan god! I could have came back from the underworld! But I had to do a little training and research down there."

Said Radiz with a huge grin and his fangs now appeared to be silver like his father.

Baki would get into his fighting stance! Before saying to Radiz.

"I'm sure you can see that I'm 10 times stronger than I was during our 3rd battle!" Said Baki

"It doesn't matter! I should not need a lot of power for you now, after all you haven't noticed anything different about me yet?" Asked a smiling Radiz.

Baki would analyze Radiz. At first glance he would notice nothing, but the more he looked at Radiz he would notice many things differently from before.

Radiz had looked much more older for starters. Secondly, Baki would notice his fangs are now a shiny silver. Where at first it was just white!

last but not least Radiz is in his base form. However his power level is the same as when he was in his super saiyan 3 form!