VEGITO THE UNSTOPPABLE!

Gohan and ultra gogeta clash rapidly! Literally everyone has stopped to watch because the shockwaves are extremely powerful and overwhelming.

Gohan vanishes, appearing to round house kicked ultra gogeta, gogeta returned a powerful punch to gohans chest, then proceeded to knee gohan in the jaw.

"Haven't had enough yet, huh son?" Said ultra gogeta

Gohan wips the blood off his chin, he laughed at the fused warrior, "I will never give up father, I'm stronger than you and I'll show you just that." Said gohan, dashing at ultra gogeta!

Ultra gogeta would continue to mock and insult gohan, until...

Gohan at the blink of an eye dashed at the confidant gogeta! As gogeta see gohan 12 feet away, he would soon see the fist of gohan!

Confused and completely disoriented, gogeta would hold his nose, blood splattered out from his hands!

He stumbled back, still holding his nose!

"Just how are you so fast?" Said ultra gogeta whilst smiling, after wiping the blood off his face, he summoned a ki blade.

"I'm getting impatient, Son! You have 5 seconds to give up, why work on that evil Bardocks side?" Said ultra gogeta whilst pointing his ki blade at gohan.

Gohan gets irritated at the fusion.
"You really don't see?" Yelled Gohan while pointing at the Zenos and grand master!

"They are literally using us as entertainment! They don't care about us anymore! You was literally sent to destroy your own kind for the entertainment of gods!" Said gohan

However ultra gogeta hadn't even started using his real power yet!

Gohan noticed that when he punched the fusion in the nose! The blood that landed on gohan tongue helped gohan see exactly where the fusion power is at!

Gohan starts to think! He's sees that gogeta is completely taken over by the gods! using his brain he comes up with an idea!
He starts to Z vanish suddenly surrounding the fusion at super sonic speeds.

As gohan gets ready to attack with a round house axe kick, blood and yells would be heard. As soon as gohan was be seen by the fusion, his leg would be completely chopped clean off!

Vegito sees this, everyone sees this, many of the gods and angles still alive cheering for the fusion. And the same goes for everyone who is on gohans team.

Vegito thanks to buu can now absorb people and use their power and energy! Vegito communicate with Bardock.

"Look, I'm going to go help him. His vampire abilities aren't like ours his healing ability is as slow as piccolo's!" Said Vegito before dashing off.

"Go ahead, you were already going to go for it anyways!" Said bardock while blocking the fusion known as Z-S.

Bardock then grabbed Z-S arms! Slamming him to the ground, not satisfied enough with his damage.

So he stomped on the royal guard's chest. Blood shoots out of Z-S mouth with every stomp!

Meanwhile back to gohan and ultra gogeta!

Gohan is seen laying on the ground, without his right leg he feels useless, even though he only has one leg for now. He still find his way on his one foot!

This makes the fusion laugh, "wait, just what do you think you're doing?" Said ultra gogeta

"As long as I'm still breathing, I will stand! And the longer you hurt me the more powerful I become!" Said gohan before dashing towards the fusion with his fist out.

But to gohans shock, vegito would be seen kicking the fusion far away. Vegito then looks at gohan. Not even saying anything he touches gohan and pink gooey matter completely covers gohan.

Seconds later gohan and vegito would become one! Now their fusion consists of three different individuals!

Looking at their hands the fusion would add, "wow, I feel like I'm the center of all power, what should we call ourselves?"

Said Vegito, whilst gohan is wrapped in a cocoon and his eyes are still red and his power is being used to the maximum!

"Just keep that same name, I mean you look exactly the same as before! It's not like your the superior fusion, Patara earrings!" Said ultra gogeta whilst cracking his neck.

"Oh really, let's find out once and for all, then clown." Said vegito while quickly going into his super saiyan two form!

They clash, this time vegito clearly has the upper hand, literally giving ultra gogeta a powerful upper cut to the jaw.

Following it up with a combo of powerful fast kicks to the chest. Even though gogeta is using both his ultra instinct and ultra ego, he still can't quite grasp just how powerless he is right now.

He soon sees the power difference between the two as vegito continues to beat him all around, up and down and side to side of the arena.

Gogeta would finally have enough! He would vanish, leaving vegito to be confused. But nevertheless vegito smiled.

As gogeta would then appear behind vegito grabbing him by the neck.

"You really do operate like a snake I see." Said vegito

"Oh come on, a fight is a fight, now let me break your heart fusion!" Said gogeta whilst choking harder and throwing vegito in the air.

A purple but bright light engulfs the entire arena, vegito stopping himself mid air, can't help but to cover his eyes!

"AGHH, This is insane! Just what is this light?" Said vegito

Vegito would quickly appear on the ground, gogeta seems to be undergoing another transformation!

Everyone gives gogeta their attention all but cooler who's had it with everyone showing off!

Although Vegito and even cooler could feel the energy of gogeta once again surpassing everyone on the battlefield!

This causes goku black to teleport near the powered up ultra gogeta, who is no longer ultra!

After the shockwave clears the smoke, we would see a different kind of fusion! Gogeta would have long hair similar to super saiyan three, his hair sliver like goku's ultra instinct!

His eyes blue with the same exact symbol as Z-S! Showing off his incomplete Serafin form.

Gogeta after finishing his power up, would look a the unbothered vegito! Whilst Goku black in his super saiyan rosé three form comments,

"This reminds me of when we first went into the void of nothing, don't you agree gogeta?" Said goku black after summoning his divine energy blade!

"Yes black, it does. I haven't even thought that I would have to use this power so soon. But it's okay because you're going to lose this time around!" Said gogeta after placing his eyes on vegito!

"Oh really, now how many times will you say this line, oh and don't think for a minute that you and that copy cat's joining of forces is scaring me!" Said Vegito

As vegito and gogeta walks towards one another with intent to kill one another, black would notice something.

Looking up, black would see a figure with a tail, soon this figure is revealed to be the fusion between cooler and frieza. Who goes by the name of cooler.

As his feet touch the ground both vegito and gogeta would stopped mid way, both fist inches away from their face.

"Frieza!" Said gogeta
"Cooler?" Said vegito

"Who the hell are you?" Yelled black!

To be continued......