GABIMARU THE HOLLOW, AND THE FATHER OF ALL ANGELS!

As black and cooler continues to stare at each other. They would soon be introduced to a shock wave of energy from gogeta and vegito's clash of fist.

Black dashes at cooler only to be slapped into the ground. Black notes just how quick and strong this new foe is!

Bardock after kneeing Z-S in the jaw, starting to flex his muscles. He then proceeds to hover over the ground with his legs and arms crossed.

A dark red aura consumes him and forms a sphere around the saiyan vampire king.

"Cooler really is doing a number on black! I wonder how long he lasts before his power and body becomes mine." Said bardock with his eyes closed

Z-S notice this and questions himself with much curiosity.

"A meditation? just what does he think this is, some kind of training session of sorts." Said Z-S before shooting a beam of energy strong enough to kill a god at the meditating Bardock.

Bardock simply laughed as the beam of energy hit his energy shield. The royal guards energy completely disappeared right before his eyes.

The Zenos and grand priest noticed this too.

"Woooow, he's cool. His energy is like destruction energy!" Said Zeno

"Yeah it's even better." Said the other Zeno

"I suppose you would like for me to send out our beloved friend first before myself right my lords." Said the grand priest who looks visibly annoyed by the mortals, and the admiration that the kings of everything has for them.

"No, we actually want you to go first Dai!" Said both Zenos

A large smile becomes visible as we see Dai, His eyes big and darting right at Bardock who is also looking right back at him!

"Oh with pleasure my lords!" Said Dai before walking back into a room that only can lead to the void of nothing.

As we follow him we finally see beyond the door that let out some of the multiverse's greatest fears.

A short but taller then Dai men would come walking up to dai in a smooth fashion.

"Dai you promised me I would be able to get back home to my life if I helped you win this battle right." Said the unknown warrior in a calm and apathetic manner.

This warrior stood taller than Dai with white, untamed hair that covered the right side of his face!

Dai with a, Hint of un-insurance in his voice replied with,

"Yes Gabimaru, I can ensure you that you will be united with your world once again. But I want you do something for me before I go on the battlefield!" Said Dai

Gabimaru displays a look of confusion after asking, "okay what's this favor of yours?"

"Remember when I first recruited you?" Said Dai

"Yeah, you tried to force me to go with you without telling me why, and..." said Gabimaru before getting cut off by Dai!

"And you stomped the ground, making all the stones and gravel beneath my feet rise! to send me flying into the sky with unbelievable speed and intensity!" Said Dai

"Yes and seconds after that you appeared behind me chopping me in the neck! After that I woke up in here where I've been training and waiting on you!"

"Correct, but as I predicted you have reached my level of power by training in here with my clones for so many decades now. I feel as if it's only right if you teach me some of your techniques after all you know how to use the power of the angels now!" Said Dai with a grin on his face.