GOKUS POWER.

Goku decides to go full power going into his mastered ultra instinct form.

Sensing gokus power bardock can feel that he will need to also raise his power level

Sensing gokus power bardock can feel that he will need to also raise his power level. So bardock smiles at goku yelling

"know son you will be able to see what no one else has seen yet."

Bardock pauses tightly squeezing his fist He goes on to say.

"The power of a true king saiyan." 

The ground starts to shake and the sky turns blood red lightning strikes down surrounding bardock. Black markings appear on both his top arms and his neck.

His hair turns a reddish color along with his eyes. his clothes have changed to his shirt disappears his power grows to a new height never before seen in history of saiyan power.

The two gets ready to fight bardock rushes at goku but he doesn't go straight for goku, instead stops at the last second before reaching goku

Vanishing leaving goku confused it quite for a second. Before goku could even make a move bardock appeared from thin air kicking goku in the head. One hit from bardock sent goku flying across the battlefield.

Goku hits the ground

"Oh man that hit me like a truck; what's up with his power that feels like beerus hit me." Said goku

Picking himself up goku instant transmission his way back to Bardock. Bardock stands in the same spot with his arms folded.

"So my son tell me is that really the power of the angles you have.?"

Goku answers

"Yeah I've been perfecting it since the day I first achieved it 4 years ago at the first tournament of power."