Chapter -3- lets play

Annyeong!!!
Annyeong!!! 😁

-got really bz with work ..
But hope ya'll still waiting for my Update🥺

Anywaysss .. Most of the chapter includes flashbacks of lisa and jennie's past (all names and places are totally made up, I'm not sure if its real.. So I apilogize if I cross the line in any case)

Please enjoy .... Muapss😘

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

*KNOCK

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

JENNIE: ""SIR"" your asking for me?

-MR. manoban: have a seat jennie,. (stand up and grab a bottle of rum and a glass.. while pouring the drink,,he take a glance to jennie) want some??

JENNIE: I'm not adult enough sir..

MR.MANNOBAN: ""right""  let me get to the point.. take that brown envelope and open it for me please...

JENNIE: (reading the papers that was inside the envelope)

sir .. this is???

MR.manoban: ''yes'' that's the recommendation that you have been requesting,, I know that you can get in even without my help, but I talked to one of my colleague just a little back up..

--it also includes a 7 years lease agreement for an apartment,, where you can stay while your there.. I have fixed your passport,  plane ticket.. hmmm .. what else.. oh!! (took something from his drawer).. and this.. this will serve as your allowance..

I did promised that as your mentor I will make sure that you'll fulfill your dreams and be successful..

*PAUSED*

""that's still your dream right??

JENNIE: si-sir~~ i -uhh (clears her throat) it is sir.. I can't thank you enough for all your guidance and support..

--mr.manoban smiled ''' your very intelligent jennie,, I have known it the moment I saw you in that bookstore 2 years ago.,, and watching you grow~~ you always think not just once but a million time's before you make a ""STUP*D'' decision.. you-always use-your-brain.... just like me.. --he turn his back to jennie-- '' truthfully... I am seing my self to you when I was younger... --let out a sigh--

--jennie is just intently looking at the man while giving his speach.. she already have an Idea where this is leading on.. and her mind getting cloudy ..not absorbing all the man was saying .. then suddenly-

MR. MANOBAN: --my daughter''' she's like her mother.. smart but impulsive.... she make decisions that sometimes she knew that she will regret awhile after... beautiful but tactless.. she doesn't care of what people think of her as long as she say what she have in mind...

--jennie let out a small smile thinking of lisa's attitude is so like that.. and the man noticed it.

''one more thing they have in common... (touching lisa's picture on his table)... they can make people fall for them unconsciously.. without even trying.... i know that ""you" know what I mean..

JENNIE: (suddenly look up) si-sir??

MR. MANOBAN: (smile) I can't blame you jennie,, a lot has been fallen under her spell ,, just like her mother,,

*PAUSED*

do you think you can protect her from all the harm and judgemental eye's of the world??  don't get me wrong. I'm not a homophobic.. were talking reality...