Chapter -5 " Mine"

Annyeong~~~

A little aggresive miss kim in the house😅

----------------------

JENNIE~~

-I choose to keep my mouth shut and let her think that I cheated on her,, maybe with that it will make it a lot easier to leave her,.. that's what I thought.~~ I'm not sure where was my brain at when I needed it the most.. I should have explained everything,, she might understand my situation.. I should have asked,, what if she's willing to wait for me,,'' but~~ that's 7 years.. is she really willing to wait that long??..

--

present~~

--I'm upset.. very upset with Lisa,, she's a brat!!,, she wouldn't dare to listen.. I know she's mad seeing Taeh here since she still didn't know what exactly happened back then,, she still thinks that we have a relationship.. well, we have , were cousins,, but her hard headed attitude won't let me explain..

-tapping my toes, I'm sitting Infront of the dean,

TZUYU: are you okay miss Kim?? you seem bothered

JENNIE: ye-yeah, I'm fine~~ just tired maybe.. (smiled)

--we were done discussing about my schedule and just getting some papers done,,, when a rapid knock catches our attention,,

'''princess dean!!! You there??

--I saw how the dean roll her eyes and yell back,

TZUYU: come in!!

--a black haired Japanese like enters with smug on her face..

SANA: hi princess~~

TZUYU: how many times do I have to tell you.. don't call me that! especially were at school.. now what do you need Minatozaki.??

SANA: oh yeah! there's ahhh little commotion at the front gate you see..

--the young dean sigh like she already knows what's going on..

TZUYU: is it Lisa again??

SANA: yup .. the one and only~~

--I was alarmed hearing Lisa's name..

JENNIE: wait.. what has Lisa got to do with the commotion?

-both of them looked at me with confused face.