Chapter 7

Annyeong!!! 💛💛💛💛💛

''welcome party ''

---

ROSE POV

-walking at the hallway I'm feeling good, and I am planning to make my day so friggin good~~, until this mandu angry cat, is scaring all the people around her glaring at every student, did she again wake up on the wrong side of the bed?? or woke up without anyone with her on the bed...  she's very confusing... why don't she just jump on Lisa while she's sleeping... now I will have to absorb her dark aura again, don't get me wrong I love her... but she can't get her mind straight ... she love's Lisa and I can feel that Lisa do too, but another day she tells me all the things might go wrong,, and then after that she will rant on to me about all the people that was trying to steal Lisa away from her..

-dude,, if you don't want anyone around her put a friggin wall around her,, like own her already put a label on her or a leash if you may.. I'm sure Lisa won't mind,,, tough but I can't even tell that to her straight, I'm afraid with her,, one of this day I'm really going to bump both their heads together, just not today.

ROSE: hey~~~ miss Kim.. you look.. mad?

JENNIE: shut it chip, I'm not in the mood..

-I was about to ask her when I saw a few students from the front gate gathering,, seeing Jackson wang got out of the car and running towards the other side and as he opens the car door, miss queen bee went out all smiles..

ROSE: OH my go--

-before I even finish the sentence Jennie glared at me-

JENNIE: don't even think about it chip.

ROSE: I didn't say anything.. but did you see that?

JENNIE: I have eyes, now shut up.

-she just walks out after- now I know why she was trying to murder someone.. on my way to my office when I saw nurse Irine looking upset too..

ROSE: yow bae..what's with the face?

IRINE: don't bother me Roseanne.

ROSE: what??

IRINE: just~~ whatever.

-and~~ she just leaves like that.. Did I just sniff all the good air this morning and didn't leave any for them? I need someone to talk to right now,,

--I went to the dean's office,, now sitting Infront of her,, I was telling her about the two dorks attitude and she seems calm, I'm not sure if she's listening or what, cause she just writing something.. I felt something odd about her.

ROSE: hey~~ are you listening?? I just told you Tha--

TZUYU: I heard you Ms. park~ just let them, they're just upset about the welcome party.

ROSE: uh-huh.. Tell me what exactly happen.

TZUYU: (sigh) apparently Lisa and her friends was asked to be the mc at the party and needed a partner so since whole school knew about the vulgar courting thing of Mr. wang to Lisa so he was chosen and that Lisa asked Mr. wangs friends to accompany her friends Aswell,, end of story.

ROSE: you mean to say.. aside from Lisa with Jackson.. Seulgi and sana also have a partner, that happen to be Jackson's friends??

TZUYU: exactly..

ROSE: so that's why the air is like this.. hmmm,, but you seem okay with it..

TZUYU: do I look okay??