Chapter -6

Annyeong!! 💛💛

bounce back''

--walking back in fort Infront of Lisa's desk, I am reading the book that she needs to study,,.

-when her father took me and had him as my mentor, I offer to tutor Lisa~~ well honestly, she doesn't need any, I mean she's smart~ just lazy..

--I looked over to Lisa, and caught her staring at me while leaning her chin on top of her palm with elbows on her desk,

JENNIE: are you even listening??

-she got startled and grab her book hastily.

LISA: uhm- (clears throat) yeah, I am.. (smile)

JENNIE: (sigh) you're at the wrong page Lisa~~

-she drops the book and exhales heavily..

LISA: I'm tired~~ can we rest??

''-tired?? seriously?? we just started like 30 minutes ago.. but I can't contradict her, she'll get grumpy.

JENNIE: alright.. you can rest..

-she gave me a toothy grin and stands up grabbing my hand,,

LISA: really!!,,,,, let's go then, I'll show you something.

JENNIE: hey wait- I thought you're tired??

-not responding, she just smiles and pull me towards the garden.

---

-roughly 5 minutes now when she left me sitting at the bench,, I was swinging my foot while waiting for her~ when I smell a sweet fragrance that ingulfs my nose,,, looking up, a beautiful flower is now Infront of me..

JENNIE: it's beautiful~~~ is that for me??

LISA: Yes, it is~ but you are far more beautiful..

JENNIE: thank you Lisa~~

-indulging the scent of the flower on my hand she became silent,, then suddenly~~

LISA: I like you Jennie;''!

-----------------------

PRESENT

after the encounter at the car with Lisa,, we spoke a little later that night,, I don't know what gotten in to me but I felt afraid,, I saw how she was broken,,