""officially yours'' (M)

Annyeong!!! 💙💙

Chapter 9

---

JENNIE~

--its early in the morning,, a tingling sensation woke me up,,  

'mmmhhmm'' I can't help but to moan, it felt so good, I remember the last time when I'm this high,, was when Lisa and I spend the whole night making love right before I blew off everything..

--this is driving me crazy,, I feel hot all over,, I can't take it, opening my eye's I saw my duvet move underneath me.. taking the cover off I was surprised seeing me half naked,, and a certain someone is in between my legs smirking at me..

-Lisa~~

-I don't know how she was able to remove my clothes without me noticing,, did I sleep that deep.?..

JENNIE: Lisa ,, what are you??(cut off)

-I wasn't able to finish what I have to say when she just dives in my sex,, and without remorse sucked it like too hungry,, I can't contain my voice,, I almost scream when her long fingers dip in while her tongue is playing my clit,

''OH MY- f*ck!! AHHH,,

--my eyes roll back ,, and I almost seeing stars ,, this is too much, even my knees are shaking.. She's so good and she's making me lose my mind..

--

-feeling all hooked up a tone catches' my attention,,

JENNIE: is it your phone??(panting) can you turn it off~ I'm getting distracted,

-Lisa did not respond so I looked down at her, she's not there anymore.. I got confused then the tone chimes again..

JENNIE: F*ck!!,, what just happened.. oh my gosh..

-I facepalm myself, thinking that I just had a wet dream with Lisa, and it feels so real,, am I that frustrated?. she's been in my head lately and now I really regret why I didn't get on with her the last time she's in my room..

--

I'm really lazy today, I know I have slept enough but that dream drained all my energy,, I was trying to make myself a nice coffee to calm down..

I'm stretching my arm reaching at the cupboard- and just when I caught it, my eyes widen as it slips from my hand.. I closed my eyes waiting for it to fall when-

LISA: careful~~

-her hand is holding the mug on top of my hand,, and her other hand is at my waist while leaning her body so close to mine.. my heart beat fast too fast that I almost lost air to breath..

LISA: are you okay?

-I can't open my mouth to answer her, I can feel her hot breath at the back of my ear,, she might have felt how tensed is my body, as she placed the mug Infront of me and slide her hand up to my arm until she reached my shoulder.. ''shit! what's happening to me!!,, my nervous self ..

JENNIE: uhm about last night~~

LISA: hmmm??

--why is she acting like nothing happen??,, If I remember clearly, I was waiting for her answer about us being official, but it seems like she doesn't care..

-I'm about to throw the mug I'm holding to her,, when she lathers her fingers to the back of my hand,,

LISA: are you waiting for my answer?~~