Chapter 1: The Main 4

Freddy pov

I alerted the others with my fazwatch to head over to the backstage for the concert, starting in 10 minutes. I quickly made my way over there and ran into Vanessa, "Hey freddy, if you didn't know there is a new animatronic here. She arrived today and will be meeting you guys before the show!"

"Oh really? That sounds exciting!" I replied as the others hastily entered the room. Vanessa then got a notification from her watch,"Oh, looks like she's ready, I'll be right back." I smiled and gave her a thumbs up. "Who's 'she'?" Chica asked, tilting her head. I told them to stand in a line, and I started to tell them the big news, "we are having a brand new animatronic arrive here right now!" I smiled. Chica clapped her hands excitedly while roxy just smiled. Monty, on the other hand, had a straight face and didn't seem fazed at all. He was always like that, so I wasn't too surprised.

Vanessa entered the room and then walked in a snow leapord looking animatronic. She had a fluffy tail with purple eyes. She was made out of metal but had a thin coat of fur on her, making her look almost like a life-sized leapord. Obviously, she still looked like a robot, and she was a lot shorter than all of us. Maybe an inch taller than Vanessa. We kinda towered over her, and she backed away nervously, Chica then blurted out excitedly, "Hi, I'm Chica! Nice to meet you!" She said, hugging the leapord. The leapord hugged her back and introduced herself as y/n. I smiled and introduced myself, holding my hand out for her to shake. Then, roxy introduced herself. Monty just stared right over her head, almost like he was doing it on purpose to make fun of her. She kinda tilted her head in confusion when he didn't introduce himself, so I did it for him, "This is Monty! He is an alligator and his main play area is Gator golf! Also, he's kind of hot-headed." I said as I whispered the last part and giggled. She giggled back and looked over at him. He looked down at her then at me and gave me a death stare. I laughed awkwardly and gave y/n a smile.

Y/n POV

After I introduced myself, freddy introduced Monty for me since he was acting rude. Everyone else was nice except for him. I waved goodbye to everyone as they headed to the mainstage, freddy gave me a thumbs up, roxy smiled, and Chica looked super happy. They stepped onto a circle platform, and Monty glanced over at me, giving me a scary look, which made my fur sprout upwards. Vanessa noticed and put her hand on my shoulder, "Don't mind him he's like that with everybody. Let's go check out the show!" I smiled towards her, and when I looked back towards the platform, they were already lifted upwards onto the stage. Me and the security guard made it to where the big crowd was and headed upstairs to the balcony. We watched it from above so that no one would bother us and ask for my autograph or anything. Everyone was having a great time performing, even Monty. The performance ended, and we headed towards the main door for visitors to exit. After the last show of the day, the pizza plex closes, and we waved goodbye to all of the visitors. Some were surprised to see me since I haven't had a proper introduction to everyone and Vanessa told them to come back on Monday to see me since we were closed on the weekend for scheduled maintenance. Well I didn't need it but the main 4 did, so once everybody left Vanessa and I headed backstage and met up with the others. We walked in and Vanessa congratulated them on their performance and she led us to our rooms. Vanessa walked ahead of us with roxy, Chica, and freddy in front and Monty walking in the back. I felt awkward around Monty and I looked over to him. He was super tall and had an annoyed look on his face. We were almost at Rockstar row and I tripped, I fell face flat and turned around to see Monty laughing. I knew it was him who did it. The other didn't see and just kept walking, so did he. I got up and dusted myself off. I started walking past him and gave him a glare. I walked with the others and we chatted for a bit until we arrived at our rooms. Vanessa took off the tarp covering my room and revealed it to everyone, it was a surprise to me too and I ran up to the room window hugging it, "thanks you vanessa!" I ran up to her giving her a giant hug as the others then scattered to their rooms. I entered mine as well and plopped onto my bed inside. My room was across from montys so if he had his blinds open we would be able to see eachother, which I didn't like. I closed the blinds and layed back down on my bed. I fell asleep and drifted away to my dreams.

I woke up and heard everyone talking outside. I opened the curtains and saw everyone talking to eachother, I brushed my fur and walked outside towards the others. Vanessa worked later so we had the plex all to ourselves, the girls greeted me and freddy said hi. I looked over to Monty and he was paying no attention to me so i muttered, "stop being such a baby" i wasnt sure if he heard me. "So what shall we do?" Freddy asked excitedly. "Ooh ooh we should play fazer blast!" Chica suggested. Freddy and roxy nodded as they started to head over there, "I'll be right there guys I just forgot something" I called to them, "okay!!" Chica yelled. I walked over to my room and entered grabbing some perfume and spritzing it all over since I still smelled like packaging. I heard my door open and there I saw standing in my door way was