Chapter 2: pizza

And there standing at my door was Monty, he was walking towards me slowly and the door closed behind him making me jump. I backed up a bit, "hey monty?" I said as I put the perfume down and stepped to the side so I was directly infront of him. He growled lowly and pinned me against the wall with his hands. my face got a bit red. "Dont ever humiliate me like that again"
He said digging his nails into me, "understand?" He said growling with his face inches away from mine. I nodded with fear in my eyes and he smiled at me, seeming to like that he had frightened me. I didn't even humiliate him! He was ignoring me first so I did the same! All I did was whispered that he was being a baby and nobody could even hear me anyways. He let go as I touched my shoulder and felt a claw mark in my left shoulder. Why did he do that? He walked out as I later walked out after him. My shoulder hurt like crazy and I was very angry at him I walked to fazer blast as he took a different way.

I entered the bright neon area and saw all of my new friends grabbing the guns and gearing up. I waved to them and started to gear up as well. Freddy asked "whats that on your shoulder?"
"Oh just an accident!" I grinned nervously. I dont know why i was defending him. "hey where's monty?" Chica asked, I shrugged my shoulders and roxy looked above me. Instantly I knew who it was as i heard heavy breathing. The others went into the arena after making groups, it was Chica and roxy, freddy vs me and monty. Of course I had to get him. They ran excitedly inside as monty was still standing behind me I was frozen holding my fazer blast in my hand. He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. He grabbed the gun out of my hands and threw on a vest. I grabbed a gun of my own after re gaining consciousness. I walked out as he followed me. "Ok I'll go left, you go right" I turned to walk left but heard heavy footsteps behind me, All of a sudden his steps sounded louder and I turned to face him, "I said go right" I turned and kept hearing his steps behind me, "why don't you listen to me?" I said with an annoyed voice. He noticed it and started growling and getting closer. I started to run away from him, cutting corners and jumping through windows in the maze. At this point Chica and her team weren't the enemies, monty was. He eventually caught up to me but as he was preying on me, roxy shot him and yelled, "HAH GOT YOU GATOR!" I was on the ground and I ducked under behind a box before she could shoot me. I ran towards the right and saw freddy, I crept up to him and shot him in the back. "Oh no! You got me super star!" I smiled and went to go look for the girls. After running into roxy and Chica we had a huge shootout, ducking and aiming at eachother. One of my shots hit roxy in the chest and she got angry and stomped off. Chica got distracted and got up to chase after her but I shot her just in time before she started to run after her, "YES! I win!" I exclaimed as I exited the laser tag area where everyone was. I jumped up and down and slid off the vest, "we won" monty corrected. I scoffed, "all you did was chase after me the whole game and that got you out." I said crossing my arms.

From there we headed back to our rooms so we could charge up a bit before we played our next games and hung out more. Monty kept on tripping me the whole way there, I was so annoyed with him I couldn't wait to get to my room. I entered the charging port when I got inside my room and charged for about an hour.

I walked outside of my room and everyone was still in their room charging up. It was 3:43pm and Vanessa would be here around 7 so we had time. Chica walked out of her room and stretched her legs and arms, "hey y/n!"
"Hey chica!" I smiled and waved to her. "Omg we should make a pizza!" She said grabbing my hand and running with me to a random kitchen in the foodcourt. She grabbed the ingredients to make a big pizza. She twirled the dough around while I got out the pizza sauce and pepperoni. I spread the sauce on it and put the cheese and the rest of the ingredients on. She put it in the oven and sat outside on some chairs. We started to talk about random stuff, "So
y/n, do you have any interest in anyone??" She said taking a sip of a soda she got. "I'm gonna be totally honest with you, no." She looked a bit surprised, "not freddy or monty?"
"Ew Monty? God no don't even get me started! Freddy is nice and all but not my type. Monty is such a jerk too! He's always tripping me in the halls and making fun of me."
"Sometimes it's the ones that you won't expect" She smiled and then the oven dinged, indicating the pizza was ready. She grabbed the delicious looking pizza and put it in a nice box. She carried it over to her room while I held drinks for everyone. She set the pizza on her floor along with me setting all 5 drinks down. "Hey can you go get the others? I'm gonna go grab some napkins."
"Ok!" I said while exiting her room and heading to roxys.

I knocked on her door and she opened it looking very tired but beautiful as always. I had glanced past her and saw a picture of Chica in there, she saw what I looked at and took it down immediately with a red face. "I won't tell anyone, I promise" I said. I wonder if they were just really good friends or maybe they were more than that. It was definitely a relationship but I wasn't sure if animatronics like us could even feel those feelings so I was unsure. "Ok what do you want?" She asked a bit annoyed.
"Oh right, me and Chica made a pizza and plan on having a pizza party. So do you wanna head over there?" She nodded and stepped outside her room. I then went to Freddy's room and woke him up and last was montys room. I hesitated at first but then knocked on the door. No response. I knocked once more but then just decided to enter the room. It was my first time in his room and it was completely trashed. Scratch marks all over his room and the floor was a huge mess. It was dark and only with a dim green light illuminating the room. I quietly walked around trying not to trip and looking for him. Maybe he was still charging, so meanwhile i decided to clean up some of the mess on the floor. *squeak* I stepped on a Monty plush? I heard a low growl in my ear but when I turned around no one was there. "Get out!" He yelled as I turned to look at him, tears filled my eyes. I bursted out crying and ran out of the room, dropping the plush that I just picked up off of the floor. I ran to the lost and found and just sat on the chair trying to calm down. I was just trying to help, and he spooked me so I ran.