chapter 9: changing room

I went to go sit down at one of the tables in the food court and started to scroll on my phone. I couldn't stop think about what we did last night, I mean we almost got caught. And the dream I had before that, tonight we had a big show but we close early because we have a formal day tomorrow, and we need to get fitted. I walked to my area of the plex and cleaned up a bit around the bar and couches, after that I waited until the plex opened. So when everyone flooded through the doors that meant that the main attractions, us, had to go to or designated spots. I again went back to my spot at the bar and awaited guests to arrive so I could make some drink.

It was one hour before the show started and everyone got a break before going on stage, I took this time to go to montys room so he could teach me the bass. I knew a little bit but not everything, I knocked on the door. Of course I had to wait a little bit because he was never at the door immediately, "monty! Are you in there?" I then heard heavy footsteps arriving near the door, and it opened, "Whats up rockstar?" He leaned against the door frame. I shoved past him and sat on the couch, "I need to learn a couple things about the bass before the show so I don't mess up." I was a quick learner so an hour should be enough time. "Okay um let me grab my bass then" He went into the back room and left me waiting on the couch for him. I checked the time, 6:30 and he came back with it.

After teaching me all I needed to know it was show time, it was gonna be scary but fun and this time this song needed two bass players so that's why I was up there. Just for today tho, I am a big scardy cat so I think I would manage in front of those people only for a little while. We met up with everyone outside and headed to the circle platform that took us to the mainstage. 

(Time skip)

"We did so great guys!" Foxy said, "yeah! Especially you y/n! You did great as a bass player!" Chica exclaimed.
"Thanks guys" I cheesed. It felt good to be around all my friends, it must have been weird for the crowd to see 7 animatronics up there. Usually it's just Bonnie, Chica, roxy, freddy, monty, and foxy. I wasn't too scared tho so it was fun, except when I had accidentally stepped on montys tail and made him mess up, he got mad at me even after i said sorry. we all had to go to a party room to get fitted, the boys wore suits and the girls wore dresses. Roxy couldn't figure out if she wanted a suit or dress so she decided to pick a glamorized suit. We all tried on the outfits in different rooms and went to go show everyone, monty then began to walk up to me bit I walked away. Of course I was gonna avoid him because he was mad at me and I was mad at him. I'm not sure if he was trying to apologize but I wasn't gonna hear him, I noticed he walked away after he saw me clearly avoid him.

(Montys POV)

I walked over to y/n after I saw her leave the changing room, I needed to apologize to her. But as soon as she noticed me walking over to her she started to walk away, I took the hint and turned to walk away but part of me just wanted to grab her and kiss her as an apology, she looked amazing in that dress. I wasn't gonna do that in front of everyone tho. I went up to freddy and decided to talk to him to get it off my mind, "hey freddy"
"Lookin good monty, the suit fits well on you"
"You too"
"Why the face?"
"Oh uh, on stage earlier y/n accidentally stepped on my tail and messed me up. She apologized but I still got angry at her. She's mad at me now and she's avoiding me"
"Yikes, sounds like a bad time for you. Did you try and apologize?"
"Yeah just now but that's when she saw me and walked away"
"Maybe talk to her when you guys are alone? It might make it easier for the both of you". Freddy always had good advice, thats why I went to him most of the time. "Yeah I'll do that"
"Does everyone like their dresses and suits?" A lady said. She was helping everyone get fitted and stuff, we all nodded. "Okay you guys keep them in your rooms, don't ruin them!" The lady then packed up her stuff and left. Roxy and Chica then made their way out, then Bonnie and foxy. (I don't remeber if I've introduced them yet but they're there too lol). Freddy put his hand on my shoulder, "this is your chance"
I nodded and he left the room, luckily y/n stayed behind because she probably had a feeling I wanted to talk.

(Back to y/n POV)

I decided to wait until everyone left the empty party room because I had a feeling monty wanted to talk, I couldn't stay mad at him forever. I mean I could but were stuck in the plex forever so I can't really, "what do you want?" I said crossing my arms. He walked up to me, "listen I'm sorry for getting mad at you" I rolled my eyes, "ok I guess"
"Was that not enough for you?" He said getting impatient, I did accept his apology but I kind of wanted to see how far he'll go. Stupid. I know. "No it wasnt". He started to get angrier and got in my face, "you wanted an apology and I gave it to you"
"And I want more" I kind of said seductively. He punched his hand into the wall beside me to kind of scare me, I jumped but I knew he wouldn't hit me. "Oh yeah?~" He said looking down at me tilting his head. "Is that why you were avoiding me? You wanted my attention?"
"I need your attention right now~" He then picked me up and pinned me to the wall, I wrapped my legs around him and we started to make out. I've been waiting for this moment for what seems like forever. He started to kiss my neck and bite it, I let out a moan and scratched at his back. It felt so nice, we had to stop tho because we heard someone coming. We both hid in the same dressing room as we waited for the person to leave, it was a janitor coming in to vacuum really quickly. The janitor luckily left within a couple of minuets and monty and I left the changing room, he then picked me up bridal style and walked me to my room. We didn't really say anything to eachother but I fell asleep in his arms.