chapter 4: arcade

(Still freddy POV)

I woke up early to go pick up the things Vanessa ordered a couple days ago because she wasn't here this morning. I headed to the entrance and saw the packages outside the door, it's unsafe to leave them outside but I took them in anyways. It was my first time stepping outside, the breeze felt so nice. I could actually feel and see the outside. I couldn't get distracted or introuble though so I quickly picked them up and brought them to Rockstar row, I dropped off y/ns stuff infront of her door and I put montys new door outside of his room.

I saw him at his desk, he was looking at a little y/n plushie. "Ah so u do like her?" Monty sat up so fast and threw the stuffed animal behind him with an embarrassed look. "Nope uh no I dont" He said looking around, "ok ok I'll help you out with her but first you have to be nicer" I said while opening the box containing his new door, "oh yeah sorry about your door"
"Its whatever. I'm always breaking stuff in my room and about y/n.. I don't mean to hurt or scare her. I didn't really like her when she first came because I'm not used to new things so I ignored her but then I got mad at that and then would get mad at her. I take it out on others and it's something I'm working on. After I lashed out in her room and tore everything I was angry with myself and I made her cry. I didn't mean to" He said looking down. I could tell that he really meant his sorry.

I put my hand on his shoulder, "its ok. I'll help you." I then grabbed the box and dragged it inside his room. We started cleaning his room and turning on the LED lights so we could see, "there now that everything is out of the way we can start building this!" I said while opening his curtains and pointing to the box. He immediately hid in the corner of his room where he couldn't be seen.

I had a confused look until I looked out of his window and saw y/n walking towards his room. I looked at him and laughed, he scurried under the bed where he couldn't be seen and y/n made her way over to the door. Or where there should be a door, she had her hand up as if she was about to knock but then realized there was no door. "Oh uh hi freddy! What happened to the door?"
"I'll tell you later, we're you looking for monty?"
"Yeah actually I was, Vanessa told me to not see him until you talk to him and figure out what's going on. But I haven't seen him in a while and I'm getting a bit worried. But don't tell anyone please!"
"Sure thing superstar!"
"Wow it's really clean in there" She said looking past me, I moved out of her way so she could enter the room. "So where is monty?" She said feeling the desk and looking around. "I actually don't know but I figured I'd surprise him."
"Pff last time I did this he yelled at me" she laughed a bit awkwardly and sat down on his bed. I knew he was hearing all this and freaking out.
"Well I finished before he's here so do you wanna help me with his new door?"
"Sure!" She got up and walked over to me and the box. After we put it up she then mentioned what I hoped she wouldn't, "um so I noticed the stuffed animal of me? Did he buy that?" I knew she would say something about that but I didn't have a cover up for that yet but I wasn't about to tell my best friends secret to his crush so I quickly made something up, "Uh I don't know what that's doing here, I'll go put it in the lost and found." She nodded and started walking out,"oh and by the way your new stuff is outside of your room!" She excitedly ran over there and the door closed behind her.

I sighed, "ok it's safe to come out!" And i dropped the plush from my hands. He scrambled out from underneath the bed, his face was red. I bursted out laughing. " I didn't think she would sit on my bed" He said trying to stand up. He started freaking out about everything and the plushie, "woah calm down, she went looking for you so you should probably go look for her"
"No no no no no I am NOT gonna go see her." He said with an embarrassed face and ran out.

Y/n POV
I put all of the torn up furniture outside. As I finished dragging the last thing out I saw Monty running the opposite way, "hey monty!" I yelled and jumped to get his attention. He didn't stop and turned the corner. Ugh great. I lined up all the broken stuff infront of my room so it's out of the way and I dragged the new stuff inside.

I finished setting up everything and layed down on my new bed because I was very tired. I later got up and headed over to the others, I went into chicas room and asked if she wanted to hangout and if she could go get the others, she nodded and walked out. I waited in her room and saw them enter one by one except monty. "So what are the plans for today?" Roxy asked blandly. "Ooh we should go to the arcade and dance with dj music man!" We all nodded in a agreement and walked out of her room I stopped to talk to freddy, "hey freddy, where's monty at?"
"Uh I'm not sure, do you want me to go look for him?" I nodded and he smiled to me. I walked to the others and we headed to the arcade. I was playing mortal Kombat and roxy was playing Pacman while Chica ordered some pizza and drinks. I finished playing and me and roxy went to go sit at a table that Chica picked out. Chica started eating the pizza and I started to take a sip of my soda when I saw Monty and freddy walk towards us. I choked on my drink and my face turned red, Chica giggled and pat my back. Me and him made eye contact and he looked down, they sat down around the table with us.