chapter 8: drinks

The new phones have arrived! I rushed to Vanessa's office to pick up the package. I bust through the door excitedly, "what got you in a happy mood?"
"These!" I picked up the box with a wide smile. I ran to my room and unboxed it, 5 shiny phones. I looked at all of them layed out on the bed and asked Anthony if he could come into work so he could reach me how to use them, 30 minuets later he came into my room in red pajamas and a t-shirt. "Oh no did I wake you? I'm so sorry, "
"Its ok, I just didn't want to change"
I nodded and he started to tell me what the apps and how to use it.

A little after, we decided to give everyone their phones so I called everyone outside their rooms through the fazwatches, Anthony followed behind me outside of the room. They were waiting outside as I held the boxes in my hands, "why are we here?" Roxy said with some attitude in her voice. "I got you guys some phones" they had surprised, happy, and confused. I had to explain to some of them what it was and once they gotten the hang of it they got excited and had a lot of fun. Anthony had gone home and we replaced the faz watches with our new phones, Vanessa helped make them animatronic proof so that it was easier for us to work them.

I had gone over to montys room to see what he was up to, I knocked on the door but no response. He's been in a bad mood lately but I'm not sure why, I walk away from his room and go to grab some drinks for us. I got us some energy drinks from my mini fridge behind the bar in my room and went back to montys room. He always had so many emotions going on but mostly anger. I wished he would talk to me about some of it at least, I knocked on his door again. No response. I opened the door and it was dark in there, no mess tho, "monty?"
"Boo" a low growl said behind me. I jumped and dropped the drinks on the ground. They popped open and spilled everywhere, "monty! Now the floor is sticky."
"That's not the only thing that will be sticky" He said bending down to my level with this seductive glare. I felt my face heat up and all of my control left, I couldn't play hard to get right now. I looked down and started to clean up the mess while he turned on the lights a little bit. I could hear him laughing a bit to himself because of what just happened, he kept the curtains closed but the lights down low. I threw out the napkins and picked up the drinks, we drank whatever was left in them, "jerk" I mumbled as I took a sip of my drink. He slowly grabbed the end of my can and tipped it so I would swallow more than I intended, I started to coughing and put my drink down. "Dont choke on it" I gave him a glare because he knew exactly what he was doing. He set his down too, it was maybe around 6 pm. I just wanted to kiss him so bad, I mean even if we did do it, it would be pretty risky. I like risky though.
"Whatchya thinking about?" He said, relaxing his arms behind his head and spreading his legs. I stood up to leave, "where are you going?" He said grabbing my arm, "leaving".
He stood up and blocked the door, "your not leaving" i tilted my head in confusion, his red eyes glared in the dark. His figure towered over me as he slowly wrapped his hands on my waist, "I want to taste you."

I woke up heavily breathing, I couldn't beleive what I had just dreamt of. I kind of wish it was real, "you ok?" I jumped, "you scared me!" Monty laughed and walked towards my bed and sat down, "were you watching me sleep?"
"No I just walked in"
"Oh ok" I took the sheets off of me and turned the lights on a bit. The blinds were closed tho- wait a minute. I think I'm having Dejan vu, I went to go sit down beside him on the bed. "So what did you want?"
"Oh um, I actually wanted to ask you if you could help me with this game."
"Huh?"
"Actually nevermind" He was about to get up and leave, but I grabbed his arm. "Are you ok" I asked. He stopped and looked down at my hand, I thought I had grabbed his arm but I had accidentally grabbed his hand. He looked at my hand then at me, I looked at my hand then at him with an embarrassed look. He smirked and walked towards me, "are you feeling ok?" He said as he stood infront of me. I was in front of his pants and noticed a buldge, "yeah I'm feeling great" I stammered.
"I can make you feel even better" He looked down at me with his glaring red eyes in the dark room. I had no idea what time it was and I probably shouldn't have even been in my room right now, "oh so now your feeling bold?" I stood up trying to act all confident. "You don't think I'm confident?"
"Hm I never said that" I said as I traced my finger on his chest, I started to rub my leg against his buldge. "You wanna do this right now," he put his hands on my waist to pull me in closer so I could rub it more, "mhm" I walked to the curtain and made sure no one could see inside I went down on my knees and he unbuckled his pants. I started to rub it, I felt myself getting wet. How could I feel this tho? We're robots. He was so desperate so he slid of  his boxers, he was so big. Before I could do anything we heard freddy and Chica calling my name. Oh shit, I thought. he pulled his boxers and pants back up and hid in the back room connected to my room. I got up from the floor and pretended to be doing my makeup at my vanity, "y/n!!" They said and started to knock, "come in!"
"Oh hey, we were just wondering if you wanted to come get some drinks with us before we open again tomorrow?"
"Yeah sure I'll be right there, just give me a couple of minuets to finish up"
"Ok!" And they left the room. I sighed and opened my backdoor to see Monty leaning against the wall in the dark room. "Is the coast clear?" He said as he stood up from the wall and walked over to me, "duh" I headed to the door and he followed behind me. "I'm not sure if you were invited but I have to go get some drinks with Chica and freddy,"
"Are we gonna ignore what happened earlier?" I stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. "Oh I know I didn't stump you that bad," he turned me around and lifted my chin up. He slightly tilted his head down to where I could see his eyes. My face was definitely red because he scoffed in a joking way and pushed me out the door, "Go have fun" He said before the door closed. I was in shock but composed myself so I could go to my bar.

Chica and freddy were sitting there chatting and taking sips of their drinks. "Hey guys what's up" I said as I sat beside chica, "hey y/n!!!" She gave me a huge hug. "Hello" Freddy said. "We wanted to celebrate you being here for 1 month but we didn't know if you would have like something big so me and freddy just asked you if you wanted to come here and get some drinks."
"Oh thanks guys!" The rest of the night we just stayed there and talked about random stuff until it was time for us to go to our room again. I said goodbye to them and headed Inside my room, part of me wished monty was there waiting for me to arrive back.

I got into bed and layed there scrolling on my phone. A cold breeze hit my legs (oh btw y/n does where some clothes, it can be whatever clothes you want) I was about to pull the covers over myself but when I heard something move in the corner. I stopped pulling the sheets and sat up to try and see what was lurking. I can see in the dark but I was too hazy from the liquor, "who's there?" Suddenly 2 red eyes glared at me. I felt uneasy and turned the flashlight on, on my phone. I shined the light in the corner of my room and all around but nothing appeared. It's like they had just disappeared. I shook it off and turned off my flashlight, but as soon as i turned the lights off the red eyes came running at me.

I woke up sweaty in the middle of the night, I couldn't tell what was in the room with me but maybe it was sleep paralysis or something. I went to the nearest waterfountain to take a sip of refreshing cold water, it eased my mind until I felt a whoosh of air behind me and a low hum. I turned around quickly but found nothing but darkness behind me and our a couple of dimmed LED lights on. I wasn't about to call out to whoever or whatever was out here with me, so I hurried back to my room. I struggled to fall back asleep but eventually I drifted off.

I woke up super tired but I had to get ready for the day. It was 6:00 am and luckily they moved the time up to where the actual place opens up at 12 now. I walked to the nearest bathroom and splashed some water on my face to wake myself up. When I got back to my room I sat at my vanity to freshen up and do my makeup. I then put on a cute outfit and went to go grab an energy drink. As I took a sip i got a notification chat from Bonnie, he made a groupchat with everyone in it. Foxy said hey and Chica replied saying hello and followed up with a question, is everyone ready for today? I said yes with an exclamation mark and started to scroll on instagram. I felt a finger tap my shoulder, "oh sorry didn't mean to scare you" Roxy said looking at my shivering body. "Oh no it's ok, I just had a weird dream last night and I'm on edge"
"Oh what was it about?"
"Uh.. you know what, I don't even remeber" I lied.
"Oh uh ok, well freddy wanted to know if you would like to play the bass alongside monty"
"Oh uh sure I guess"
"Ok cool! I'll see you when the doors open!"
"Ok bye roxy!" I waved, she also waved goodbye and left the area.