chapter 7: stomach bug

I went to my casino as soon as I finished getting ready for the day, I did the usual things like wiping down the tables and counter. I heard a loud ringing noise and suddenly felt sick to my stomach, I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I wasn't exactly sure what was making me feel this way because I felt completely fine in the morning getting ready. My throat and stomach burned as tons of oil and other weird stuff poured out of my mouth. It was so gross. I grabbed toilet paper beside me to wipe my mouth and flush the toilet. What is going on? I didn't know we could feel sick and physically throw something up, after washing my hands I rushed to the bar and chugged some water to get the disgusting taste out of my mouth, "thirsty much?" Monty said walking inside. I turned and ran up to him wiping my mouth with my arm, "monty do you feel any different or- or sick?!" I frantically put my hands on his shoulders. "Uh no?" I was super confused, I hadn't ate or drank anything weird all day! "Why? Is something wrong?"
"Yes! I threw up!"
"Oh I didn't know we could do that."
"Yeah! And it was-"
"Y/n? Y/n!"

I blacked out.

What happened?

I felt myself moving but I was walking.

I was put on something cold.

I heard voices but I couldn't speak.

I woke up and I felt a lot better, I was in parts and service. I saw Monty and some mechanics around me too. Vanessa was there, "are you feeling any better?" She asked. "Yeah I am, what happened?"
"You blacked out in the casino and monty ran you down here. It says you had a virus in your system" she glanced at the computer. "Huh, how did it get there"
"That we don't know so we're gonna have to put you guys on some 'medicine' so it won't happen to the others. It's just until we can figure out why it happened."
"Ok" She handed me a small bottle and needle. Then she gave me a box, "This box has 4 more in there, it's for the others. Have you been feeling weird the past week?"
"Nope"
"Eat or drink anything weird?"
"Nope"
"See anyone weird?"
"Uh uh" I shook my bead as she check marked some boxes on a note pad.
"Ok your all good to go, give those to the others and make sure to take it once everyday. We don't want to have this happening again or come back even worse."
"Got it" monty helped me up from the bed in the protective cylinder. He held my arm as we walked to the elevator, "Thank you monty"
"Anything for you"
He's so nice to me, well sometimes. The way he gently held my arm and walked slowly with me. He had patience for once. He helped me lean against the wall and typed in the button to go back up, I would have to stay in my room for the day. Monty said they would close the plex Tommorow due to this issue that could possibly go around, "2nd floor?"
"Yeah of course, thats where my room is silly" I laughed a bit but trying not to since my stomach still hurt. "I hate to see you like this cher" cher? What does that mean? Is that like a new nickname? I like it, my face went pink. He started laughing, "I know its just WOA-" I slipped trying to stand on my own, but monty caught me in time. "Better watch where you step" He picked me up bridal style, "what are you doing? Put me down." I said crossing my arms. I tried fighting but I didn't give it my all since I felt sick, "you done yet?" He said smiling knowing he won. I rolled my eyes as the elevator door opened, he carried me to my room and laid me down on my bed. "Thank you"
"No problem, I'll give the others their medicine and I'll come check on you after the show. I nodded as he pulled the covers over me.

I woke up and stretched my arms. I looked to my bedside table and grabbed the medicine, slowly I started to inject it into my arm. It didn't hurt at all which was good, I looked at the clock. 1:43pm, he should be coming soon. I took the covers off of me and opened my curtains. It was empty, they must have not done autographing today. I went ahead and closed my curtains again and layed down. I scrolled on my fazwatch and saw an ad for something called a phone. It said something about it being a new upgrade for an (phone brand). Ooh this looks interesting! I purchased one for me and all of my friends. It was way over 3 thousand dollars but it was the plex's money so I didn't care. The fazwatch spoke "order placed! 5 (phone brand) will arrive in 2 days." Huh pretty cool how it just talked to me. I was interrupted by monty running in looking like he was trying to hide from someone, "y/n! Hide!" He grabbed me and made me crawl under the bed with him, "monty what's going on?" Before he could respond roxy walked in with a broken lipstick in her hand, "MONTY I KNOW YOUR IN HERE! YOU CANT HIDE FOREVER" She looked really pissed and frantically looked around trying not to break anything but angrily moving things, looking everywhere for him. I heard him breathing right next to my ear, my face felt hot as I realized how close we were. As she was about to duck down to look under the bed freddy walked in, "Roxxane! What are you doing in y/ns room?! There are guests waiting outside for you and your going to a party soon!" He rushed his words but she didn't budge, "I'll buy you a new lipstick!" He yelled to finally get her attention. She turned around and huffed, "fine". They walked out and I let out a big sigh, "ok what did you do with her lipstick?" I said getting out from underneath the bed. He slowly opened his mouth and spit out the other half of her red lipstick, "it was a prank" He said wiping his tongue. "Ew that a Gross prank" we broke into laughter, we stared at eachother for a bit, "I probably owe her a new lip stick right?"
"Yeah definitely" I looked at my faz watch, the time read 2:00pm. "Ooh monty guess what!"
"What?"
"I ordered all of us something very special!"
"Can you tell me?"
"Nope it's a suprise"
"Aww man, your gonna keep me waiting"
"Sorry I have too!"
Beep beep... a notification, monty got one at the exact same time too. It was from Vanessa asking all of the animatronics to meet her in her office. We walked there and saw the others waiting inside, "ok now that everybody is here, how are we all feeling?"
"Better"
"I did feel a little off this morning but now I feel great"
"Me too"
"Okay well that's good uh I'll get back to you all when we have found the reason but um for now return to your little areas or whatever." Vanessa sighed, she seemed to be having a rough day but none of us questioned it. We parted ways but on my way to my room I saw Anthony, "oh hey Anthony!" I waved. "Oh hi y/n! Where have you been all day?"
"I haven't been feeling good so I had to sleep in. They closed the casino since I wouldn't be there today."
"I hope you feel better"
"Yeah thanks, I feel better already actually. By the way the plex will be closed tomorrow because we don't know if how I felt this morning will spread to the others."
"Ok gotchu, so I have Friday, saturday, and Sunday off?"
"Mhm" I smiled.
We decided to go the food court and chat for a bit, I bought us some pizza and slurpees. "How's it been since you've been working here?"
"Pretty easy but there was this one guy who was running around the plex and he wasn't supposed to be here so I had to chase him down. That was kind of tiring but really fun"
"Really? Yikes I didn't hear about that."
"Yeah it happened this morning, that might have been when you were sleeping"
"Crazy"
"Yeah it was"
"So then, what's your favorite thing about this place?"
"Probably the people and animatronics here"
"Aww that's so sweet"
"Yeah it feels like home here"
"Why is that?"
"Back at home I live with my mom and she isn't the very best mother, she does like hard drugs all the time and verbally abuses me"
"Holy shit, for how long?" I could feel myself heating up from anger. "3 years"
He said quietly, "Anthony I have to call the cops on her! That's not ok!"
"I-I know I've been saving money to move out that's why I got a job here."
"Promise me you'll move out soon"
"I promise"

After talking for a while I had to go back to my room, I decided to sleep for a bit. When I woke up it was closing time and I heard the speaker say the announcements, "the pizza plex is now closing, we will open on Monday! Have a good night." I relaxed in bed for a bit before I got up to see what the others were up to.

Sorry for any grammar errors lol