chapter 6: casino

It was Wednesday (the next day) and I woke up bright and early to visit my attraction. It was finally done, it was an adult attraction. I was so excited for the place to open. It was basically a casino inside there. The neon lights were mostly blue and white and grey to match my color scheme. A bar sat at the left side of the room while the rest of the games and gambiling tables sat on the other. There was a hangout spot in the corner of the giant room. It had its own little room. The hangout area had a big L couch with dimmed lights on the walls. It seemed to be like a VIP area to sit and talk with people. (Btw if you can't tell this casino idea is heavily inspired by the diamond casino in gta). I looked at my fazwatch and read the tasks I needed to do, I guess I was a bartender/dealer of the place. The plex opened in about an hour so I went back to my room and prepared for the day. I put on a diamond tecklace and brushed my fur. I put some makeup on and went to the food court to get some food to eat. I wanted to talk to monty since he's been having weird mood swings, I saw him and freddy at a pizza place. I walked up to them, "hey guys!" I waved and smiled.
"Hey y/n!"
"Can I talk with Monty alone for a second?" Freddy nodded and gave monty that look. Monty looked embarrassed and passed, "Whats up?" He said as freddy walked away. "Why have you been acting so weird lately? Like one minute you wanna walk me down to parts and service and the second you don't want to acknowledge me at all!" He didn't make eye contact.
"Monty." I made sure I sounded serious so he could take me seriously. "Why won't you look at me?" I crossed my arms. He finally looked at me but didn't say anything, "just tell me why. I won't tell anyone"
" I just didn't feel well that day. That's all." He said annoyed.
"Fine." Will you at least try and act like you like me and come with me to my new attraction?"
"What I do like you- I mean uh not like- not in that way of course." He stammered. I laughed and grabbed his hand, "let's go gator boy."

We made it to the doors of the place, I didn't even look at the name of it. It was called y/ns casino. Simple but I like it, we walked inside and I didn't realize my hand still in his. I sat down at the bar and finally realized it, I let go and looked around awkwardly. I blushed so hard, "what wrong rockstar~?" He said standing infront of me grabbing me from my seat by the waist. Gosh why was he such a flirt sometimes. "N-nothing! Nothing!" My tail swinging back and forth, "um are we able to drink alcohol? Let's-let's see" I said making up an excuse and getting out of his grasp. I went around the table to where the drinks were, he sat down in one seat as I made us one. I surprisingly knew how to make them even though its my first time. I turned my back from him to get a cup and ice. I felt him looking at me, "whatchya looking at?" I said turning around with a smirk. Before he could respond Chica busted through the doors and exclaimed how amazed the place turned out to be. I smiled at her and asked if she wanted a drink, she nodded and sat next to monty. I made them both the drinks they requested and made myself one as well, "thanks y/n."
"Thanks doll~" Monty said smirking. Chica gave me that look and I shook my head in embarrassment.
"I love the place y/n"
"Thanks! It's so beautiful" I could tell monty was about to say something dumb so I stopped him, "monty, dont." I was wiping the inside of a cup preparing everything and making sure it was all clean. I looked at the time, we opened in 30 minuets. I saw Chica scurry out of the door leaving her drink behind, "gotta go, see you soon~" He said winking at me. God I was falling so hard for him. I took there cups and emptied whatever they didn't finish.

After washing them and wiping the counter I heard people talking outside of the doors. I stepped outside and saw a crows of people waiting for me to open the doors. Beside the double doors were two body guards on each side, "oh um hello everybody!" There was a microphone infront of me so I guess I was supposed to do an introduction of me and the new place. I saw freddy, monty and the girls at the back watching me, "im y/n and this is the new casino here at the plex! So obviously it is for adults, come relax here while your kids have fun around the place! Uh.. thank you!" I said stepping to the side and opening the doors allowing the hundreds of people to flood in and start gambling and buying drinks. I gave the main 4 a thumbs up as they smiled back and waved. I walked behind the bar to start serving customers, about 7 people walked in wearing black vests and nice shoes. I'm assuming those were the dealers for the tables and games, "ok what would you like to order?" I said doing tricks with the cups.

After a while of serving people some started to leave. It was around 7 meaning the show was starting but I couldn't watch their shows anymore because now I had customers to tend to. People left to pick up their kids and watch the show bit the ones that did stay were in the hangout area talking to eachother or sitting at the bar. A little bit of people were still gambling. As I finished wiping a cup I heard the doors open and saw Anthony walk in, "oh anthony! Hi!" I waved. He smiled and sat down at the stool, "first day on the job, how's it going so far?"
"Its been good. I'm a day security guard so it's pretty easy."
"That's good. Have you met the others yet?"
"Nope I haven't but I'm on break so I decided to come visit you."
"Aww that's sweet, after the show I can introduce you to them!"
"Sure sounds great! What do you have on the menu?"
"Uh I got b-52, tequila sunrise, Pina Colada, blue lagoon, bloody Mary, lotus martini, mimosa, strawberry margaritas, mojito, and more"
"Uh let me get the-"
"Your not old enough to drink so you get a kiddie cocktail" I smiled. He sighed in defeat as I made him his drink. I made small talk as he drank his drink, "are you excited to see the others?"
"Eh sort of I guess. They don't seem to bad."
"Yeah they're very nice"
"How many is there again?"
"4! Monty, freddy, Chica, and roxy"
"Oh cool. What time is it?" I looked at a clock, "oh shit they are ending in 2 minuets. Let's go." He chugged down his drink and we ran backstage. We heard the elevator lifting them down and we heard loud metal footsteps walking towards us. "Hey guys!"
"Hey y/n!"
"Hey girl"
"I have someone for you to meet! This is Anthony, he's the new day gaurd"
"Aww he's so cute!" Chica said giving him a hug, "hey kid" Roxy welcomed.
"Welcome!" Freddy held his hand out and he shook it. They all introduced themselves to it and we all went our separate ways.

After serving a couple more people the day was finished and the pizza plex closed. When I finished cleaning up i saw Monty walk in. I walked around the bar and leaned against it, "hey rockstar"
"Hey gator boy"
He was inches away from my face with is arm resting above my head. "what makes you change so drastically?"
I said putting my hand on his chest watching his tail sway from side to side, "getting excited?"
"Very" He lifted my chin a little so I could look at him better, "your gonna have to wait" I said whispering in his ear and pushing him away from me with the hand I had on his chest. I slipped past him and put the towel back where it was supposed to be, "your gonna leave me hanging?"
"Mhm" I giggled walking past him.
"Goodnight~" I walked out of the casino and to my room, leaving him in there.