chapter 5: new recruit

Freddy made some small talk, "So how's everyone's day been?"
"Mines been good! My new couch is super cute so I guess I could thank monty for that" I smiled and looked over to him. He seemed happy but didn't really show it. We started to eat the pepperoni pizza, "my day was good so far too! Me and roxy went to the smoothie stand and bought some really good ones. They have new flavors like strawberry and lime!"
"Lime? I didn't see one that flavor?" Roxy said.
"Yup it was there. Y'know you and y/n should go check it out" Chica said to monty and giving me a smirk. I looked down and blushed. We later started to play more arcade games and as I was playing at a machine monty came up to me, "hey y/n can we talk?" I nodded as I stepped away from it, "yeah what's up?" He took a deep breath, "im sorry for the way I've been treating you, I've been a really bad friend. I'm not sure how to make it up to you, and to be completely honest I probably can't and if you want I can leave you alone for the rest of the day or life or-" I put my hand on his arm to stop him, "its ok I forgive you" I smiled and gave him a hug. I was nervous but he wrapped his arms around me with gave me butterflies in my stomach, "friends?" I said. "Friends" He smiled. That was the first time I saw him smile. We walked over to where the others were, they were playing pool.

It was around 9 and we went to the dance floor, dj music man started playing music and I grabbed a drink from the bar. It didn't have alcohol in it though because I wasn't sure if we could drink that. I took a sip and headed to where Chica and roxy were dancing.

It was now Tuesday and they had finally re opened, they were closed for extra days because of mantinence for other animatronics. I woke up bright and early and got ready for the day. My entertainment area wasn't ready yet so I was assigned to greet and help guests around the place if they got lost or needed something. The doors opened at 10 am and the place flooded with guests. I was at the entrance waving to everyone when a line formed to see and take pictures of me. There were posters of me by the entrance, telling everyone to say hi to me if they ever run into me at the plex. After taking pictures and saying hello to everyone for about 30 minutes I finally got to spend some time alone. I quickly went to the main stage and back to the balcony that I first saw their performance. They were having a show at 11:30 so I got a spot early.

After the show I went backstage to see the main 4, "you guys did so good!" I exclaimed. "Thanks hun!" Chica said hugging me. I've gotten really close to her, and infact all of them. It's only been a week but I was excited for all of the things to come, I heard a beep from my fazwatch as I exited backstage. The notification said I was requested for a party at 2:00. It was already about to be 1 so I went to my room and got ready for it. The vanity infront of me was covered with brushes, perfume, makeup, nail things, and more. I had claws just like the others (besides chica) so I put a clear gel over them to make then shiny. I brushed my fur and tail to make sure I had no knots. I didn't need to use the perfume anymore since I didn't smell like a box. I did my makeup then headed out to the party room, I saw all the little kids running around excitedly in there and a couple of parents chatting around. I waved to them and started the party.

We sang happy birthday, played games, ate pizza and cake, and did a lot more fun stuff. I was scheduled to go down to parts and service at the end of the day just to double check how I held up for my first day with everyone. It was 6:00 as I said bye to all the little kids and birthday boy. Everyone left the party room and I started to clean up the plates, cups, and empty pizza boxes scattered everywhere on all of the tables. "Wow that was stressfull" luckily no kids had any tantrums so it went pretty well. I ran back to the main stage and the same area where I usually watched them, my friends were going to have there final performance which was at 7. I grabbed myself a drink from a nearby shop and sat down at a table waiting for them to start. The place down there was packed when they had shows.

A boy walked up to me, he looked about 17, "Uh are you the new animatronic
y/n?"
"Yeah I am!"
"Oh nice! I'm a new staff member here and I lost my tour guide somewhere. I think it was one of those security bots so it might have gotten distracted." He shrugged. "No worries I can finish showing you around!"
"Thanks!"
"Where's your uniform by the way?"
"Oh I don't actually start until tomorrow, I was just getting a tour today!"
"Oh cool! Let's watch the show first and then I'll give you a tour after."
"Okay!" He sat down beside me and we watched the performance.

"Woah that was amazing!" He said with a huge smile plastered on his face.
"I know right. They are pretty good." I stood up, "So where did you leave off?"

After finishing giving the tour I learned that his name was Anthony and I was right! He was 17. "Well Anthony I hope to see you tomorrow! The place is closing in like 5 minutes so you better go home and get some rest!" I smiled. He said bye and went to the exit. The speakers went off saying all guests should leave the building. I said goodbye to all of the visitors and went to my room. I plopped onto my bed, slowly falling asleep. I instantly woke up 5 minutes later remembering I needed to go down to parts and service for a check up. I walked out of my room and saw the other talking about their days, "hey y/n!" Roxy said. "Hey!" I responded rubbing my eyes, clearly tired. "Tired?" Monty said, "duh". He smiled a bit and Chica asked how my day went, "tiring. I had a birthday party and I had to give a tour to a new staff member. He's gonna be here tomorrow."
"Ooh sounds cool!" Chica said. "Do you know what he's gonna be?"
"I'm not sure, but I gotta head downstairs to parts and service"
The others nodded and went to their rooms, "want me to walk with you?" Monty asked me.
"Sure" I smiled. He walked beside me and we entered the elevator, "what did you do today?" I said leaning against the bar inside of the moving box. "Shut up"
"Aww I thought we were friends?" I tried to sound sad and he just scoffed and looked away. His behavior change from last night and now was very weird and different so I was surprised when he didn't tell me about his day, even though he wanted to walk down here with me. The elevator dinged and we walked out, there were 2 mechanics waiting for me. I entered the protective cylinder as I turned to wave bye to Monty. He entered the elevator without doing or saying anything. I don't get him sometimes. I layed down on the bed thingy and they started to check me.