Chapter 3: room

After calming myself down I looked at the time and ran over to chicas room, thinking of an excuse I could make up for arriving back so late. I hesitated to open the door hoping that Monty wouldn't be there. Luckily he wasn't, "omg there you are!" Chica said turning to me with a big smile. "Where were you?" She asked. "I had to stop by the lost and found since I found a stuffed animal on the floor by montys room." I forced a smile. Roxy and freddy were sitting on the floor eating pizza while Chica was grabbing a board game, "ohh okay, makes sense. Did you ever tell monty?" She asked, setting the box down by Freddy's leg and sitting down. She pat her hand on the floor beside her signaling for me to come sit, "oh um, yeah I did." I lied. I walked over and sat down grabbing a slice of pizza, "So what did he say?" Roxy said stuffing a piece into her mouth. "Uh he didn't respond"
" that's not very weird at all for monty," Freddy smiled, "what game did you grab chica?"

We played (board game) all day! It was around 7 and we heard a knock on the door, we all stopped chatting as Chica yelled "come in". I really hoped it wasn't who I thought it was. Phew, it's just Vanessa. "Hey guys! I heard all the loud talking and laughing from down the hall. Hey where's monty?" We all shrugged our shoulders and she sat down with us. We ate more and drank more fizzy faz until we all got tired of being in her room, we decided to go to Roxy raceway. Roxy loved that idea because once I mentioned it, she shot up and jumped around excitedly repeating, "im gonna beat you all!"

We walked over to Roxy race way and got in some cars. (Skipping cuz I'm lazy)
After that it was around 10pm so we all said goodnight to eachother and headed to our recharge stations for the night. I entered my room and found it completely trashed! Is this what I got for cleaning his room? I could tell by the large claw marks on my bed that it was him. Posters of me were ripped to shreds on the ground and stuffing everywhere. I was so mad. I went over to Vanessa as she was saying goodnight to freddy, the others were already asleep. I stomped over, "Vanessa!" She turned towards me and freddy looked confused, "Monty tore up my room!" I exclaimed. She just sighed and walked over to my room, I walked with her and freddy caught up to us. I opened the door and showed them what happened, Vanessa and Freddy gasped. "I will go talk to monty" Vanessa said. Freddy started picking things up and I helped him.

After a bit Vanessa came back and the place was all cleaned up, "ok I placed some orders for a new bed and couch. Yknow stuff like that. He didn't wanna talk at all, honestly he looked kind of guilty. But I'm not sure, it was a bit dark in his room so I couldn't tell." Vanessa said looking at her phone.
"I'll go talk to him" Freddy said walking away. We nodded to him and Vanessa turned to speak, "y/n you need to stay with Chica for the night until your new things arrive. Monty is in his room right now and don't go by him until Freddy's gets through to him."
"Ok" I walked over to chicas room and saw freddy knocking on his door, I entered chicas room and she looked over to me. She was putting rolls in her hair infront of her vanity, "oh hi y/n!" She smiled. I told her what was going on and she set up the couch for me and fluffed my pillow, "there you go! Goodnight y/n!"
"Goodnight chica"

Freddy's POV

I knocked on montys door, he slammed it open, "what" he said with no emotion in his voice. His room was trashed like always but it was completely dark in there, no dimmed light or anything. "Hey I wanna talk about what happened with y/n" He slammed the door I'm my face immediately. Ugh this is gonna be difficult. I knocked on the door again and he didn't respond.

After a couple of tries I knew that I needed to talk with him, he can't just avoid it like a scared little kid. In one swift motion I busted the door down, "you can't avoid this monty, your different now." He looked a little surprised that I took it that far but I was angry. He stood up from his couch and looked up at me,"what is there to talk about?" He rolled his eyes. "You think I haven't been seeing how you treat her? That one time she had a scratch mark on her shoulder I knew it was from you. Even though you hurt her she still defended you saying it was an accident. Your a bad friend monty." I shook my head in disappointment and walked off. He kinda just stood there, not angry, not sad, but I think guilty. Vanessa was right. This was the first time I've ever seen him guilty. I walked over to Vanessa as she exited y/ns room, "I talked to Monty. I told him how I saw him treat her and she still defends him because she's a good person. Poor girl will have to deal with him for the rest of her life, but I hope I made him think about what he's done. He was just standing there listening to me scold him and usually he doesn't do that." Vanessa just stared at me with a look that looked like she was trying to think. "Whats up?" I asked tilting my head slightly. "I think something might be up with the 2 of them. I mean because think about it, monty has never done this with the other girls and all of a sudden he's acting off? And like only towards her. Maybe he likes her and doesn't want to show it. I don't know but do you get it?" She said. "Yeah actually that would make a lot of sense. Oh also before I head off to bed... I broke down montys door." She sighed and shook her head walking over to his room. I walked over to my room and fell asleep.