The Rumored Tailed-Human

Walking down the aisle of the TAPOPS Station, a boy with orange hat scanned through the details from their last mission. He stumbled across different kinds of Power Spheras and abilities already but none seem to get his interest among all. Except Eggabot's and Ochobot's.

"BOBOIBOY"

"AH KOKO MAMA" the said boy jumped in shock falling on his butt as his friend looked at him confused. He glared at his friend and stood up on his own as he fixed himself dusting himself off as well.

"Sheesh Gopal! Don't go sneaking up on people like that!" Boboiboy says as his friend Gopal scratched his cheeks guilty on what his friend said. "Furthermore, what are you doing yelling so loud like that?" Boboiboy asked and Gopal took this as a cue to drag Boboiboy to their spaceship with their Captain, Papa Zola.

"Finally you're here" another groupmate named Fang says as he crossed his arms annoyed as he looked at the elemental user.

"What's going on?" Boboiboy asked.

Behind him walked up a short green square-head alien wearing his layers of black sunglasses and follows him his loyal power sphere, Motobot.

"We received news from your grandad and the people of Rintis that there have been sightings of a strange human with a tail which is impossible, humans don't have tails" the alien said identified as thei Commander, Koko Chi. The others came up hearing the news. Two of them are girls, the pink one which is Yaya and the blue and yellow one which is Ying.

"A human with tail? That's odd, maybe it's a species of an alien" Fang says and Boboiboy, Yaya and Ying nodded leaving Gopal confused as he ever were.

"That's right, we are suspecting that this alien is the famous shapeshifters of Planet Muzar'ka, they are blue aliens and can shapeshift to any being they see but the only thing they can't change is their tail, their tail is a symbolism to them so it is possible that the rumored tailed-human in earth is a citizen of shapeshifters in Muzar'ka and possibly, they are not alone" Koko Chi explained and Boboiboy looked at the aliens shown by the hologram.

If these aliens are reported by grandad, it means they have been causing trouble or maybe something else.

"Then we have to go to earth and investigate Commander" Boboiboy insisted and Koko Chi smirked while looking at the young boy.

"That is why exactly I brought you all here, we are heading to earth" Commander Koko chi said and the gang smiled in relief knowing they'll be going back to their homeworld.

"ALRIGHT!"

"Let's get to earth and catch that tailed-alien" Gopal says.

"Come on guys... we have an alien to catch" Boboiboy says.

Everyone was hyped up, not just because they are going home, but to also catch a wandering alien.

Or so they thought...

Do they really know what's lurking out there?

Or...what's waiting for them?

.

.

.

.

.

HELLO MY DEAR READERS WELCOME BACK!

Pantamine here again published a new book! It's been months since I published my latest book Love At First Spark and I love everyone's responses in the comments and thank you for supporting the book since then.

Now here's a new book I publish, a Boboiboy x Reader again titled: Taming The Devil's Heart and it's obviously just started and on-going!

This idea popped in my mind after I heard about the rumors of Sopan the new fused element, anyway I HOPE Y'ALL WILL LIKE THIS BOOK!

Pantamine peace out!