Chapter 9: Havria and Yori

FANG'S POV

We stayed in the Station, not a single report or feedback from the two spies in the planet they were assigned to. We haven't been separated from Boboiboy before except for the time Retak'ka attacked. We don't know why the Commander and the Admiral wanted to put him and Y/n on a mission for spy.

"Fang, can you help us to the control room for a bit" Commander Koko Chi came up to me as I nod and followed orders, I became busy in the control room after that and payed no attention yet to Boboiboy and Y/n.

YAYA'S POV

We all had to do our own thing after getting back from Planet Rimu Ru but we didn't get back complete, Boboiboy and Y/n were sent to another planet that Commander couldn't tell us where, all we can do now is wait for the signal and follow them there.

Base on what Admiral Tarung said, there would be a chance that the spy mission would help us retalliate Wukala's plans and Boboiboy and Y/n may help us infiltrate his base. Yes we need to relt on them but all of us get worried for them. Boboiboy may handle himself since he was used to be alone before, well not really alone, he was with Gopal that time but they were so many back then, this time he is alone with Y/n. More specially, Y/n's new to these kind of missions so I hope they are doing okay.

"Yaya, come on, Captain Papa brought us food he got from Mama Zola" Ying called and I sighed and stood up from my bed moving over to her.

"Yaya, come on, we know its a dangerous mission but you know them both, they're strong...plus Y/n is safe, she's with Boboiboy" Ying said and I figured she knew what was I thinking. I smiled a bit still worried about the two until we both reached the room where Captain Papa is with Ochobot and Gopal who is already eating.

"HEY! Leave some for us you big glutton!" Ying says and smacked Gopal who almost choked on his food.

"Hey what's your deal? Are you trying to kill me?" Gopal complained to Ying and they both created a spark of anger between them. I only just watched and giggled in their behavior.

However, Ying was right. Wherever Y/n and Boboiboy is, I'm sure they are alright.

BOBOIBOY'S POV

Me and Y/n dressed up to the newly outfit she made. After dressing up, I waited for Y/n to finish.

"Okay I'm done" Y/n says and I turned around to see her. My eyes grew wide seeing her tie her hair with a golden tie given by Sarami. She raised a brow as I looked at her top to bottom.

I am literally speechless.

"Soo? How do I look?" she asked.

"W-Well you look so pretty! The outfit suits you perfectly" I responded and she smiled with a sigh of satisfaction.

"Well thanks! You look amazing as well though" she says and a hint of red tint flattered through my cheeks but I shook it off.

Me and Y/n prepared everything, once we stepped out Sarami's building, we will be starting our mission as spies. We have a cover up name in any case and one of the tenants had did the papers of our background so Wukala won't try to find our background informations anymore. Y/n asked me to keep my hat in our room so I asked Kuki to keep it there and make sure no one gets it and she was obliged to keep it.

As we made our way down to the lounge, everyone looked at us as me and Y/n stood there infront of them.

"Oh my–" Sarami says looking at us, her eyes sparkling so I figured she liked it. "You did this?" Sarami asked and I glanced at Y/n who nodded in response.