Chapter 19: Stellar's Heart

Everything is solved, everything is back to how it's suppose to be.

The people of Devildom are now known as the people of Ophasus. At the night of the sanctuary, the people created a feast on the joyous freedom that occured this day. The previous Supreme Leader had placed a badge on you, taking the position of the Supreme Leader.

You're currently at the feast and the gang are also having fun. Some girls are swooning at Captain Kaizo and he seemed uncomfortable with it. Fang and Gopal are looking at him with envy.

"Boy, Captain Kaizo sure is getting famous with girls" Gopal says and looks away in a grumpy 'hmph'.

Yaya and Ying are chatting with some locals while Boboiboy had split into seven. Quake is helping on serving the people with food. Blaze and Thunderstorm are having an arm wrestle match and the people are cheering on them. Thorn and Cyclone are playing with the kids. Ice is checking out the plushies they sell in a nearby shop. Solar is.... also getting swooned by girls.

You smiled at seeing the gang having fun but your smile dropped at one thought and sighed.

"Are you okay?" Your brother came beside you as he sits down. You smiled a bit as you nod.

"Yeah I'm fine, just had a little thought" you say and your brother puffed and put his arms around you.

"You're my sister, I know how that brain of yours run like" he said. You smirked and looked at him.

"Excuse me but I am already a thousand years old and you're still 32 years old... I am older" you say and crossed your arms and your brother was very shocked and laughed at the thought.

"Speaking of, I hope you were doing just fine living within 1,000 years without me" he said and you stopped smiling and sighed.

"Not really..." you say and looked down. Your brother noticed this action and felt the pain in your tone.

"I'm sorry I haven't been with you... I missed you so much" he said and hugged you tightly and with comfort you sighed and smiled in relief.

The feast went on. Everyone danced and sing in joy. You smiled to see the people of Ophasus rejoice in glory of their freedom.

***

The next day, it was time the gang needs to leave because the mission is complete. Data had been gathered as an information to report in Tapops as everyone was escorted by the Ophasus' Knights to the gates of the Sanctuary.

"This is it! Hey Y/n come on lets go" Gopal said and looked at you.

You looked at them in a sad look as you looked at your brother who was leading the knights and looked back to the gang.

"I'm... I'm not coming back with you guys" you said and the gang stopped in shock. You looked at them one by one as you smiled in a sad way. "I know I'm a part of the TAPOPS now but... I have more duties in Ophasus..." you say and everyone was hesitating.

"But Y/n... why can't you come back with us?" Boboiboy asked as he held your hand gently.

"I would be willing to go back but... I don't have the Vortex anymore... I'm not gonna be able to protect and go on missions like how I used to... I'm sorry everyone..." you say and looked at Boboiboy. "I'm sorry Boboiboy" you tell him.

His eyes was shocked, trembling by the thought that you're going away from them...from him.

"Well then, this is where we part ways...Y/n" Captain Kaizo said gently pulling Boboiboy.

You smiled faintly as you nod. You gave them one last smile and said; "You will always be a part of me" you say and they all left the sanctuary.

Your smile dropped into sadness as your brother held you on your shoulder. You smiled and walked back with him towards the central of Ophasus and back to the temple without looking back at the gate where you and the gang had finally separated on your own ways.