Chapter 5: Portion of Vortex

The gang cleared that you aren't an alien to Adu Du and that you are part pf the gang. After hitting him with a shoe, you and him created a rivalry and had major anger to each other.

"Why you- Probe! Get her" Adu du said and you glared to the robot who was about to transform and he hid behind Adu Du.

"Hoo~ lay a hand on me and I'll destroy that piece of purple junk into pieces" you say and Adu Du was stunned and remembered the past when Ejo Jo destroyed Probe. He kept silent and Boboiboy know he doesn't want Probe to get destroyed.

Just as the two sides were arguing, the monster's head evaporated which everyone smells and turned to look. When the head of the monster evaporated, its body started moving and the head is starting to recreate itself just like how a lizard regrow its tail.

"AHHHH! IT'S REVIVING" Gopal panicked.

"Follow me" you say as you all made your way out from being cornered and ran through the bloody hallways. You reached the door to the powerplant and opened it. "Get in" you say and a roar was heard meaning the monster is completely revived. They all went in the Power Plant and you locked it. The door was thick enough so the monster couldn't get in at all.

"What is this place?" Adu Du asked.

"I was here and turned on the generator thats why there's light already and seems like it this is the main power source of the Compound" you say and they were shocked and realized that its you who turned on everything.

"Boboiboy, we must find that monster" Ochobot says as you all looked at him.

"What? Find that scary monster?! It could swallow us all alive you know" Gopal yelled and Fang covered his mouth so the monster couldn't hear them.

"There's a Power Sphera inside that monster's body, not just one but three of them" Ochobot explained. You all looked at the yellow flying robot in shock ad you sat down and thinking of something.

"Wait three?! How are there three inside it?"

"Apparently, swallowed or maybe since the monster is part-like slime maybe it got stuck in it"

"That monster massacred this place, if Y/n didn't find us in time we would've been eaten by that thing" Boboiboy said and an idea popped in your head as you heard Boboiboy.

"That's it" you say standing up as everyone looked at you. You approached them and placed your arms on your hips as you grinned mischievously.

"Well, if it's inside then we get it inside" you suggested.

"What? We can't go inside its body-"

"Unless we get eaten?" you cut Fang off as he stopped and looked at you. They processed what you just said and realized you were not joking about it.

"Ew no! We're not getting eaten" Gopal baffled and you rolled your eyes.

"You're not getting eaten, Boboiboy will" you say and everyone looked at Boboiboy who gulped as he felt the stares become intense. "We will simply make a plan so Boboiboy could get in its mouth without the monster chewing him to death, in that case the monster will swallow Boboiboy completely, after getting the power spheres, Boboiboy will transform to his lightning element to create sparks within the monster so it could puke him out" you explained the plan and everyone had to think it through.

"This is a straight-up plan, if we fail,we're done for" Yaya said.

"Yeah, so if we need to make Boboiboy get swallowed we need a plan that works perfectly" Ying agreed to Yaya and looked at you.

"Well I thought you'd never ask, darling" you snickered, your tone of voice change to that of an attractive voice of a woman that made Gopal, Boboiboy, and Fang had a tiny shade of pink on their cheeks.