Chapter 12: Mozu

Everyone is now back in TAPOPS it does seem to be another peaceful day after the mission to help another planet. But it is not as peaceful as it is.

"GOPAL! DID YOU STEAL MY BURGER?!"

A yell was heard within the halls of the station. Gopal was indeed eating a burger. But who's burger is it?

"Y/n! Calm down!" Boboiboy says as he goes after a furious you looking for that glutton.

"I'm damn tired AND HUNGRY and that glutton stole my food!" you yelled and Sai and Shielda went out their room as they see you throwing a tantrum.

"Have you guys seen Gopal? He took my portion again" Shielda says and Sai nodded.

"Mine too" he said and your eye twitched as you heard that.

Knowing the situation, with Shielda, Sai and you looking for Gopal for the food he stole, Boboiboy had to come up with an idea.

"I'll cook for you guys instead, let Gopal be" he says and your ears perked and the three of you looked at Boboiboy with sparkling eyes. Your nose sniffed and you smiled as you push Boboiboy towards the kitchen.

"Take your time in cooking!" you say and then headed to prepare the eating utensils with Sai and Shielda.

.

EARTH'S POV

After Y/n pushed us in the kitchen, we split into three to make it quick bit I had to pick the decent elements so I had to pick Earth, Solar and Thunderstorm in this matter. So far so good.

"Thunderstorm you chop the ingredients, Solar you boil the water" I command and the two nodded and did their work. We had our separate aprons of course. Thunderstorm did his thing and so did Solar.

While cooking, Y/n, Shielda and Sai took turns to peek on us and for some unknown reason, Solar and Thunderstorm can't concentrate when Y/n was the one peeking. I must admit it is cute when Y/n peeks and– oh... now I know why they can't concentrate.

After cooking, we made sure we clean the area we worked on before presenting the food we cooked. Y/n peeked again and this time she went in completely.

"Is the food done?" she asked and we nodded.

She took the bowl of extra flour we couldn't use. "I'll help with cleaning" she says and just after she turned around, she sneezed causing the flour to scatter all over her face.

Solar lets out a small laugh and covers his mouth not to errupt in a real laughter. I sweatdrop when he see her covered in flour. As for Thunderstorm, he immediately grabbed a clean white cloth and went near Y/n. He took the bowl from her and placed it near the sink as he held her chin and started wiping her face. Solar on the other hand grunts and grabbed a cloth as well and grabbed Y/n's arm as he cleans her face too.

While cleaning, those two were glaring at each other as I sigh. Y/n's face is already clean but they still won't stop on wiping her face because of the glare.

"You two stop, her face is already clean, if you wipe more, you might erase her face!" I groaned and looked at them. They backed away from Y/n as she stood there squeaky clean as she stood there still processing what happened. She touched her face and smiled.

"Oh. Thank you!" she smiled and left to inform Sai and Shielda that the food is already done.

As for Thunderstorm and Solar, they both glared at each other.

"Back off" Thunderstorm says.

"No. You back off, Pikachu" Solar talked back and I swear I see a spark of rivalry between them—