Chapter 14: Solitary Privacy

YOUR POV

I woke up inside the space station. I wondered how I got here. The last thing I remember was almost killing Sharudi.

Or... did I really kill her?

The door opened and I saw Sai and Shielda comes in. Once they saw me, Sai ran out maybe to inform everyone that I'm awake. I looked at the mirror and I could see my right eye having red eyeliner, must have been from my red marks in my vortex.

"You're awake" Shielda says sitting on a chair beside my bed as she smiles. I nod as I look around.

"Where's Boboiboy and the others?" I asked.

"They are still in planet Hakurta, still going with the rebuilding process of Hakur'Va nation" Shielda says as I sighed. Looks like I'm out of the team for now. "We received anonymous waves of force from the planet and when we relocated all of you, we saw the situation and you through the satellite monitors of the station. Apparently Admiral Tarung sent Captain Kaizo to you guys and brought you back here" Shielda says and just as when she was finished talking, Sai came in with a tray of food and placed it on the sidetable.

"You must eat" Sai said and I nodded and eat. They told me everything and what happened when I got back here. They brought me to the monitoring room for two days and examine me and my mysterious power like they said, after that they brought me back here to my room in the station.

"What really happened back there?" Sai asked.

"I...have no idea too... I just felt some deep anger in me that made me go berserk like I felt some strange feeling that activated my vortex" I say and Shielda and Sai looked at each other as they nodded and looked at me.

"If you don't mind, Y/n... what kind of human are you?" Shielda asked. I stopped. Human? I was never addressed as a human before.

Perhaps...I should tell them.

"I am no human" I say and they both stopped and stared at me confused. "I'm a devil, the last of my kind... if I were to die, our devil bloodline will cease to exist" I say.

I looked once again in the mirror to see the red eyeline on my right eye. Memories of my lost world starts coming back before my mind.

/ FLASHBACK /

"Brother!" I called as I giggle, running towards my big brother. He just came back from war against the mysterious beings in the overworld.

"Y/n! How have you been?" he asked. I smiled and showed him my deviant tail.

"I managed to transform to my deviant! I'm now officially a devil!" I say and my brother hugged me as he laughs proudly.

~~~

"Hey, why can't we go outside the barrier?" I asked my brother as he sits and sips his coffee as he looked at me sadly.

"On the other side, its very dangerous Y/n. When you grow up, you will understand" he says as I looked at him deeply. I was confused of what he meant. I looked at the golden barrier surrounding our homeworld as I sighed.

My brother stood up, getting his claymore as he transformed to his Dark Flame Sequence.

"Are you going to war again?" I asked.

"I have to, sis, to protect everyone, and to ensure you are safe" he says and I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back as I giggled and waved goodbye at him as he walks off with his comrades.

~~~

I was facing the Prime Leader of our home, he looked down at me as my brother kneeled beside me as I stood there, looking down. It was my fault in the first place, I have this kind of ability that no devil have.