Chapter 6: TAPOPS Invitation

Arriving in TAPOPS everyone delivered the three power spheras and additional, everyone took Adu Du behind bars of TAPOPS. He was begging for mercy whem Yaya and Ying threw them in and suffered under Admiral Tarung's strict interrogations. They knew how Admiral Tarung face nemesis like them so they did speak the truth rather than getting squashed.

After some time, everyone's victory on retrieving three power spheres at the same time, everyone have a reward to have a whole day of rest.

Of course you were given a room, and you're staying alone. Unlike the others, everyone have their own roommates, Shielda and Kai, Yaya and Ying, Boboiboy and Gopal. As for Fang, he would rather patrol around the station and sleeps in his ship.

Bored, you went out your room to get a coffee. As you enter the area where everyone eats, most aliens looked at you and you just ignored it. Some greeted you nicely and they greeted you back. You then spotted Shields and Kai talking to another man. You walk pass them and head to the coffe vending machine and get your drink.

As for this 'man' we speak of, his techno-mask opened and turned to look at the h/c haired girl passing by them. He asked Shielda and Kai without taking his eyes off the girl.

"Might I ask who is that?" he asked.

The two looked to see you having your coffee as your tail appears and reached for the sugar with it. Your tail caught more of the attention of the man.

"Oh that's the new cadet here Captain, specifically recruited by the Commander and Boboiboy's gang" Kai said and the man was a bit suspicious about you.

He then proceed to your direction as your tail strike straight up as you sense his presence. You glanced to see the man standing behind you and with all due respect, you faced him.

"State your name and what are you?" he asked. You felt a bit threatened and even if coffee makes your relaxed or calm, your aura turned dark by the tone of his voice.

"Might I know who's asking sir?" You asked back.

Before the man could respond, Fang came in the view and spotted you and the man looking at each other intensely.

"Captain Kaizo! Y/n!" Fang said and the said man and you looked at him at the same time. You found out that his name is Kaizo and he is indeed by the way Fang address him, he is a Captain of Tapops.

"So, this girl is recruited by all of you, Fang?" Captain Kaizo asked.

"Yes, Captain, she was sent to an initiation alone by the Admiral before getting accepted" Fang answered and Captain Kaizo was a bit shocked and looked at Fang a hint of unbelieved face plastered on his as he looked at you.

'Alone? This is the first I've heard that a cadet initiated a mission alone' Captain Kaizo thought.

"Answer my question, who are you?"

"Her name is-"

"I asked her and not you, did I not Fang?" Kaizo glanced at Fang who shut his mouth and nod silently as he looked at you. Your expression was pissed at how he talked to Fang ut what can you do? You are just a cadet, he is a Captain.

"My name is Y/n, I'm a Deviant, not an alien but a devil" you simply answered and Kaizo was almost satisfied but was taken aback by the word 'devil' itself.

He looked at Shielda, Kai and Fang and he figured out you were telling the truth. He think for a moment as he left without a word. Everyone looked at him silently as you sipped the last of your coffee and poured another one so it can make you calm again.

"A cup of coffee doesn't help me to feel relaxed when I'm around that Captain, I know he is a Captain but why does he talk so rude to you like that?" You say as you sipped another coffee and looked at Fang.