Chapter 13: Abilities of Vortex

In morning, everyone was wondering where you are and where could you have gone too. While everyone was in camp, Lord Barkava and Lord Mozu came with disapppinted looks on their faces.

"Lord Barkava, Lord Mozu, what happened?" Boboiboy asked.

"You guys don't look so well" Fang says as well.

Barkava and Mozu looked at each other as Barkava sighed. "Apologies, we have grave news for all of you... even I couldn't believe it" Barkava says as he looks at Mozu.

"Your friend Y/n, she was caught with suspicious people in the forest planning a dark plan to invade the two nations and the planet itself. For now she have been nowhere to be found" Mozu says and everyone was shocked.

"But Y/n won't do that! She just got here! This is her first time–"

"That devil was caught red handed, we must prepare for war and fight her" Mozu cut Boboiboy's words as he looked at the gang in anger. "Unless all of you are with her" he says.

"No! We are not! But we don't believe that Y/n would do that!" Yaya says and Barkava and Mozu looked at each other.

"I also could not believe but the evidence is too strong" Barkava says and he sighed. "We have no choice but to fight her before she attack whole of the planet" he added.

Boboiboy and the gang were in horror. They can't believe them but they can't also go against them. The gang looked at each other as they just sighed in disbelief. Yaya contacted the Admiral and the Captain and the news bursted to a quick turn to them.

"This isn't practically right...Y/n just arrived in the planet and its her first time there she couldn't possibly create a huge conflict like this..." Captain Kaizo says through the hologram call.

"Observe the citizens and the two lords, there must be more to this than we know" Admiral Tarung says and they all nod. They know something is not right or to why you would be viewed like this.

Through the day, the nation have started to be rebuilt slowly and are making progress. While working, the gang kept a close eye on the workers and the two lords. Ying noticed how the workers of the Hakur'Yo nation were uneasy. Yaya have noticed that most workers came from Hakur'Va nation as well. Fang had noticed how the Hakur'Va nation treats the Hakur'Yo and Boboiboy was unsure what to say.

Just as the gang was on break, they stumbled across Mozu and Barkava having an argument.

"I am sure they have set the girl up! She could never plan a conflict we don't even know her in the first place? It all doesn't add up, Lord Mozu"

"Lord Barkava that girl is a threat. She may be a devil princess from another planet and those youngsters might be with her this whole time! TAPOPS Station cannot be trusted"

"Do not judge TAPOPS, Mozu...I have been in alliance with them for years and they are worth to be trusted. It is YOU who have turned in a blind eye" Barkava said and Mozu grew frustrayed and choked Barkava. The gang acted and they pushed Mozu away.

"Lord Mozu, what are you doing?" Fang spoke as he summons his Shadow Tiger to stand guard.

Mozu laughed as his eyes dimmed red. A giant force pushed them all away destroying the newly rebuilt castle. Everyone in the nation was alerted and the people of Hakar'Va started to attack the citizens of Hakur'Yo.

"YAYA, YING, GOPAL, Protect the citizens of Hakur'Yo, me and Fang will go against Mozu" Boboiboy says and the three nodded and left.

As said, the three had defended the citizens while the people fights them. Gopal turned their weapons into cakes and Yaya had pushed the citizens of Hakur'Va down on the ground while Ying placed the citizens in one safe place.