Chapter 10: Ortava Family

Getting hired in Wukala's Estate, the two spies of TAPOPS had began to devise their plan. Now that they have been part of the associates in the estate, all they need is to earn everyone's trust and make the plan successfully.

Boboiboy and Y/n was ordered a lot, they patrolled every corner of the estate and they even had to talk to some city folks entering the estate to ask assistance from Wukala himself. Some of the city folks created anger and fury inside the estate and you were asked by Wukala to escort them out. Although, to the surprise of the citizens, they were supposed to be kicked out, but instead, they were escorted out nicely by you and Boboiboy.

At the gate, the citizens looked at the two of you.

"Are you two new here?" one of the city folks asked and you and Boboiboy looked at each other.

"Yes, we are new here, we work as Commandant Agents" Boboiboy says and everyone's eyes went wide.

"I see... you deserve the positions" they say.

"Why is that?" You asked.

"Commandant Agents of Wukala are the highest position in his associates, higher than the others, you deserve it, unlike the others, you two have the noblest hearts to the citizens" they say and Boboiboy and you looked again at each other and smiled at them.

"Please, we are just doing our duty under the name of Master Wukala" you two says and the city folks was stunned. Givem Wukala is known to be cruel and ruthless to the citizens, they couldn't believe to see Commandant Agents sych as the two of you to have respects.

The city folks left and as you watch them walk away, Rukavva came from behind as he tsked looking at the city folks walking away.

"I'm relieved to say you handle pretty well of those annoying garbages walking in the estate–"

"Garbage?" you cut Rukavva as you looked at him.

"Yes, those city folks doesn't know their place, they act all high and mighty towards Master Wukala" Rukavva says and the two of you looked back to the citizens before looking back at Rukavva.

Rukavva smiled and called you two out. "Come on! We'll have dinner, after that we will be given patrol routes, others can go home, you'll be lucky if you don't have any routes to patrol tonight" Rukavva says and you and Boboiboy hurriedly catch up with him as you two smiled at what he said.

Everyone is having fun at the dinner, knowing that Y/n is the only girl among the fighters since the other girls are attendants only, Boboiboy stayed beside Y/n the whole dinner.

"Say Bo– Yori, why don't you have fun? I can handle myself" Y/n says almost spilling out his name as Boboiboy looked at her. Y/n looked into his eyes and he can sense he don't want to.

Much more to Boboiboy's luck, Wukala entered with one of the attendants.

"Night patrols in the estate will be patrolled by the Guard Dome troops led by Yori and Havria, the patrols in the city will be led by Adunono and Ripara, you will lead patrol team Venom" Wukala says and those who weren't called overjoyed and immediately said their goodbyes and went home.

Rukavva tapped Boboiboy and Y/n by the shoulders and smiled.

"Well good luck to both of you" he said and left.

As assigned, the Guard Dome troops stood infront of Boboiboy and you as they stood firm like a real soldier as they wait for your orders. Boboiboy is looking at the board where the map of the estate is and you grew tired of waiting to give an assigned place for the Guard Dome troops. Boboiboy noticed that the troops are distracted by you standing there as your tail waggles around.