Meeting the crew

3rd person pov

After that wolf thing gave you the paper, you decided to go sleep outside of their building, hiding in an alleyway. It was finally morning, meaning you no longer had to sleep outside in the cold. You pulled out your phone, which you thankfully got to keep after you died, and the very first thing you did was call the number you labelled as I.M.P. The phone rang for a second as a familiar voice picked up the phone.

???: Hello I.M.P.

Y/N: Hello, I was interested in a job.

???: Oh, it's you again.

Y/N: When can I come in for an interview?

???: Whenever you want, I don't care.

You could hear her slam the phone down as she hung up.

Y/N: Wow, someone's bitchy.

Y/N'S POV

I entered the office, and that werewolf thing spoke up again.

???: Hey dumbasses, we have another lost cause or something.

I heard small footprints running up to me and felt someone greeting me with a firm and rough handshake without even giving me a second to react to whatever it was that just happened. They gave me a firm handshake and then introduced themselves in a very excited tone of voice.

???: HI THERE! Welcome to I.M.P!

Y/N: Hey there, you.

???: Oh, I'm so sorry. I just really enjoy meeting new people. Let me try that again.

Y/N: Whenever you're ready.

Millie: Hi there, my name is Millie, and welcome to I.M.P. I hope we can become great friends.

 I hope we can become great friends

Y/N: Nice to meet you, Millie.

Millie: Hold on one second there, hon; hey baby, come meet our new friend.

Another imp walks in and walks towards me; he seems to be much more managed and calm compared to Millie.

Moxxie: Hello there, my name is Moxxie. Nice to meet you.

 Nice to meet you