Back To The Office

Loona's pov

I woke up feeling much better than I usually do, and that's all thanks to Y/N. I've never felt better. I don't really remember anything Mike said to me. I finally feel free of him; his voice is no longer in my head or anything. It's like I never dated the fat fuck before. I felt some movements from Y/N, meaning he must be waking up.

Y/N: Morning Loona.

Loona: Morning sleepy head.

Someone seems happy.

I nuzzle into him some more and get more comfortable, to the point where I don't want to get up.

Y/N: Are you ready to go to work?

Loona: Mmmmmmmm.

Y/N: Loona No, I know what you're trying to do.

Loona: It's like 6:30. Can we stay in bed just a little bit longer?

Y/N: You know what's fine? We'll stay in bed until 7:00.

I snuggled into them some more before giving him a sleepy groan.

*time skip 30 minutes*

Y/N: alright Loona It's been 30 minutes.

Loona: Mmm, 5 more minutes.

Y/N: Alright, fuck this.

I feel Y/N lift me onto his shoulders and start giving me a piggyback ride out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

Loona: "Yawn!" I'm still too tired for this sh*t.

Y/N: He gave us a week off, Loona, and this week is almost over anyway.

Loona: Then he should let us take today off.

Y/N: Well, feel free to make yourself something to eat. I'm going to go take a shower.

Loona: Whatever.

Once he leaves, I begin to think to myself. Besides, Blitz Y/N has got to be the most caring person I have in my life, and yet he has no idea that I've always kind of had a crush on him. I can't hide something like that from him forever; everyone else at Imp has somebody, except for Y/N. He's so lonely, and I know he's having a hard time with depression; he just won't admit it. I'm scared for his well-being. I know I'm Blitz's emotional support crutch, but I think Y/N needs it more than he does. Plus, Blitz doesn't really seem to be as upset as he was when he first found me. I guess my therapy sessions with him have been working, but as for Y/N, he just won't talk about it. not to mention he doesn't like to talk about the accident that turned him from imp to hellhound. Maybe it's better if I move in with him. WHAT NO I can't do that; I'd crush Blitz's heart. If I did that, I know I hurt him with my words before, and every time I do it, I always regret it. But this is different; I might emotionally destroy him. I don't know what to do anymore; this is causing way too much stress for me. Once I was done, I heard the shower stop and Y/N come out of the bathroom.

Y/N: Hey Loona, you want to grab a cup of coffee on the way to work.

Loona:Um, sure, just come here for a sec.

He walked over to me.

Y/N: Something wrong Loona, you look a little stressed.

Loona: I'm fine Just let me look at your wound.

You know It doesn't look all that bad; it was done a week ago, and he looked better than ever.

Loona: Huh It's already almost healed completely. It looks even better than yesterday; the scar it gave you is barely visible.