A "Quick" Mission

Get comfy; this is going to be a longer chapter.

Y/N's pov

I was sitting on the couch playing on my phone while Loona was sleeping, and I was getting a call from Blitz.

Blitzø: Hey Y/N I know you're helping Loony recover, but can you maybe come in to work today?

Y/N: Why?

Blitzø: Well, you haven't been to work in over a week now, and Moxxie's getting on my ass about you not being in.

Y/N: So?

Blitzø: Listen, I've given you guys some time off. I know Loony still might need some time, but I think she can have some time to herself for one day.

Y/N: Ugh, fine fuck.

Blitzø: I'm sorry, Y/N, but I can't have two of my employees not come to work.

Y/N: I'm going to beat the shite out of Moxxie when I get to work.

Blitzø: Deal

Y/N: So what should I say when they ask me where I've been?

Blitzø: You can tell them what you've been doing for the past couple of days now.

Y/N: Well, alright, then I'll see you soon.

Blitzø: See you at the office.

I hung up, left a note for Loona, and walked to the office. Once there, I was given a friendly hello from Millie and a not-so-nice welcome back from Moxxie.

Millie: Hey, It's nice to have you back.

Y/N: Thanks, Millie.

Moxxie: And where have you been?

Y/N: That's none of your business, Mox.

Millie: I've been wondering the same thing; we haven't seen you in over a week now. What have you been doing?

Y/N: Well, if you guys want to know that bad, I've been helping Loona with some mental recovery from something.

Millie: Is she okay?

Y/N: I'm not sure, but just give her some time, Mills.

Moxxie: What happened?

Y/N: She wanted me to keep it a secret, okay? I promised I wouldn't tell you, guys.

Millie: Did she do something wrong?

Y/N: No.

Moxxie: Well, I'm really curious now.

Y/N: Can we just drop it?

Millie: I guess so.

Y/N: Cool.

Millie: Well, while we have you here, do you think you can help me and Mox out with something?

3rd person pov

Some bells were ringing on a building labelled Puppy Junior School; some curtains opened; some birds were chirping; flowers were blooming; and one day, like these kids, you should be burning in hell. A teacher was writing on the board.

Mrs. Mayberry: Good morning.

Kids could be seen at their desks smiling, something that is never seen at a school. What made it worse was the singing.

Mrs. Mayberry: I hope you did your homework.

Some kid was thrown in the corner wearing a dunce cap.