Recovery

Y/N's pov

I woke to the smell of something delicious, wondering what it was. I got out of bed and noticed that Loona wasn't in bed next to me. Knowing how much Loona likes to sleep in bed, this was quite shocking for me, so I headed towards the source of this smell. I walked into the kitchen and saw Loona there, cooking some breakfast. She must have heard me coming since she turned around the second I walked in.

Loona: Morning.

Y/N: Morning Loona, what are you doing up so early?

Loona: Well, since you were nice enough to let me spend the night as well as cuddle up to you, I thought I'd make you some breakfast a la Loona.

Y/N: You didn't need to do this, Loona.

Loona: Just think of it as my way of saying thanks.

Y/N: Well, if you say so, what did you end up making?

Loona: Some bacon and eggs with some French toast with cinnamon.

Y/N: Sounds great.

She handed me a plate of what looked like the best breakfast that I've ever had, well since I died anyway since Blitz was a great cook and Loona herself was a great cook as well.

Loona: So how is it?

Y/N: THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING BREAKFAST I'VE EVER HAD!

Loona: I'm glad you like it.

Y/N: So Loona, are you feeling any better compared to last night?

Loona: Uh, kind of, but at the same time, not really if I'm being honest with you.

Y/N: Oh, will pain like this not go away in one night? It's going to take some time.

Loona: "Yeah, I know.

Y/N: Remember, Loona, if you want to talk about it, I'm here for you. I'm going to help you through this, no matter what.

Loona: Well, can we maybe c-cuddle every night till I feel better? I wasn't lying about the fact that cuddling does make me feel better.

Y/N: Don't get me wrong, it was weird, but since I said I'd help you through this, I guess it's only fair. Plus, your fur is really soft, so that was probably one of my better nights. If I'm going to be honest with you,

Loona: I thought you were supposed to help me, not the other way around.

Y/N: Just be happy I let you cuddle me. If Blitz saw this, he would kill me.

Loona: Fair.

Y/N: So you might want to talk about last night now that you feel a little better.

Loona: I think I want to talk about it a little bit.

Y/N: I'm all ears.

She looked like she was having a hard time trying to vent out her feelings. I'm going to kill Mike for doing this to her, and I'm sure Blitz will join me on this one.

Loona: I-I-I.

She was almost in tears again, so I got up and gave her a small hug while she simply hugged back.

Y/N: I won't force you to talk about Loona if all you want right now is someone to comfort you. I'm here for you.

Loona: Thank you, but I want some time to myself for now.

Y/N: Alright, if you want anything, let me know.

Loona: Okay, thanks.

She walked off without saying anything after. I heard a door close, followed by the sound of my phone going off. I checked my phone and saw I got a text from Blitz.

Blitz: How is she?

Y/N: She seems to be a little better but is still very upset overall.

Blitzø: Y/N I'm going to need you to do something for me.

Y/N: Sure, what is it?

Blitz: Be there for her.

Y/N: That's why I let her stay here last night.

Blitz: Alright, I'll give you a tip on how to help her.

Y/N: Alright.

Blitz: Loona enjoys cuddling whenever she's upset or unhappy, so if she wants to cuddle or just sit there with you, let her.

Y/N: Well, we cuddled last night, so no problem.

Blitz: YOU WHAT?!

Y/N: She needed it, and I'd say I helped her through this, and it's not like we're in love or anything. We just did it as friends, not lovers. There's nothing wrong with that, right?

Blitz: Well, I guess that's okay, then just please take care of her.

Y/N: I will.

Blitz: Oh, before I forget, I gave her Monday off so she could have a day, so you could have Monday off in case she might want to talk with you or whatever.

Y/N: Got it. I'll keep you updated on her.

Blitz: Thank you, Y/N.

Loona's pov

I was laying on Y/N's bed when I heard a knock on the door.

Y/N muffled: Hey Loona, are you okay?

Loona: Yeah, you can come in if you'd like.

He slowly opened the door while I sat on his bed.

Y/N: Blitz gave us a day off on Monday.

Loona: O-oh okay.

Y/N: You okay?

Loona: I don't know; my mind is saying I'm fine while my heart is saying I'm not fine."

Y/N: Huh, well, okay then, remember If you want anything, just ask me.

Loona: Wait, can you maybe just sit here with me for a little bit—not cuddle, just sit?

Y/N: Um, sure.

He walked over to the bed and sat down next to me. Hehe, the fool had fallen for my trap. I wrapped my arms around him without giving him a second to react.

Y/N:Um, okay, guess I'm doing this.

Loona: You fell into my trap, so I can hold you here as long as I want.

Y/N: Drats foiled again.

Loona: Heh.

Y/N: You're going to keep me here all day, aren't you?

Loona: No, just until lunch.

Y/N: The witch is four hours away.

Loona: Oh damn, I guess I'll just have to keep you here until then.

I used all of my strength to pull him down so I could lay on top of him.

Y/N: OKAY LOONA, YOU JUST TOOK THIS FROM 0 TO 100 REAL FUCKIN QUICK.

Loona: Sorry, I just wanted to mess with you.

I moved off him and lay next to him, wrapping my arms around his torso.

Y/N: You just wanted more cuddles, didn't you?

Loona: Since you mentioned it,

I nuzzle into him more as I rest my head on his chest.

Y/N: Blitz is okay with this, by the way, so you can do as much as you need.

Loona: Yay.

I moved on top of him again so I could get more comfortable. I then fell asleep on top of him, thinking this was all I wanted, and I knew I'd got it.