Having A Talk

Loona's pov

I wake up the next morning not feeling that much better compared to yesterday, but knowing that Y/N is here for me when I need him makes me feel a little better. This time though, I noticed he got up before me, meaning that he somehow escaped my cuddles. Damn, he's slippery. I got out of bed and saw a note left on the fridge: "I went to go get some vodka for my cabinet. I'm going to have some drinks when I get back. Don't look in it until I get back." Fucking finally he lets me have a drink. I've only heard about his liquor cabinet in legends; he's told me he had a fuck tonne in there. I was almost bouncing off the fucking walls. Some more time goes by, and I see Y/N come in with some vodka.

*time skip 2 hours*

Loona: It took you long enough.

Y/N: Yeah, some fucker was holding up the line, paying in pennies.

Loona: Hell doesn't even make pennies.

Y/N: I know that anyway, come with me; it's time you finally get to see my liquor cabinet.

Loona: Fucking finally.

We walked over to his liquor cabinet, and by god, this dude had it all: whisky, beer, scrumpy, wine, at least six different kinds of beer, and two shot glasses. It was a fucking paradise in there, so I took a vodka, opened it, and started chugging it back.

Loona: Ah, that's good.

Y/N: I know, right? Any way you're ready to talk, I figured getting you some booze would make you comfortable enough to talk.

Loona: You know me way too well.

Y/N: I also got you some cookies since you like comfort food there, right?

Loona: Yeah, okay, you know me way too well.

Y/N: Heh, I fucking knew it.

Loona: "Okay, I think I'm ready to talk.

Y/N: I'm all ears.

Loona: I just can't believe someone would do anything like that to someone in the first place, putting in all of the efforts into a relationship, and for 20 dollars, he didn't even get it anyways. He wasted four weeks of his life pretending to like me for four freaking weeks. Pass the whisky.

He handed me the whisky, and I almost finished the entire bottle in one sitting. Don't judge me; I'm sad.

Y/N: Alright Loona, ease up a little bit.

Loona: Don't you remember how much it takes to get me drunk?

Y/N: No.

Loona: A lot.

Y/N: Sorry, I'm getting sidetracked. Go on.

Loona: He gave me so much attention and love, and it was all for nothing; he built up my confidence and even helped with my social anxiety.

Y/N: Do you have social anxiety?

Loona: That's not the point.

Y/N: Right, sorry It's just that I know how that feels.

Loona: Can I finish talking now?

Y/M: Yeah, go ahead.

Loona: As I was saying, he gave me so much attention and love, and it was all for nothing; he built up my confidence and even helped with my social anxiety. only to shatter my heart into a thousand pieces. I mean, I was on my very first date, and it went to sh*t. He made me feel like I was nothing, like you guys would be better off without me, that you would have better lives without me. I'm not saying that's true, of course, but that's just how he's made me feel. I felt everything he said was true until you found me the other night. Deep down, I knew what he said was true. I treat all of you like sh*t.