Reversing Roles

Loona's pov

We have just gotten back from New York City and Y/N still hasn't said a word. He's just been sitting there seemingly lost in thought. All of a sudden he got up and walked away.

Loona: Where are you going, baby?

Y/N: I-I just need some time to myself right now.

Loona: Oh, okay. Love you.

Y/N: Love you, too.

He walked towards the guest room and closed the door. I'd never seen him like this before, it was a brand new sight for me, and it's not really a sight I like. Sure he's been sad before but before now I've never seen him look so miserable.

Blitzø: You think he's going to be okay?

Loona: I hope so. I just hope I'm going to comfort him...maybe I should talk to him.

I was about to go talk to him but Blitz stopped me.

Blitzø: Not right now Loony...I think Y/N wants to be left alone right now.

Loona: I guess you're right.

Blitzø: On the bright side I gave you both the day off tomorrow. So you've got all day tomorrow to comfort him. That's a plus, right?

Loona: Yeah, I guess so, but I'm just worried about him.

Blitzø: I'm sure he'll be fine Loona. Just give him some space for an hour or two then go check on him.

Loona: Yeah.

Blitzø: Oh, and Loona?

Loona: Yes?

Blitzø: Take care of him like he took care of you.

Loona: Y-yeah.

Blitzø: Well, I need to go see Stolas, so I'll see you in the morning okay Loona?

Loona: Okay.

Blitz leaves, leaving me still worried about Y/N. I know what's bothering him...but I guess the best thing I can do right now is give him some space.

*Time skip 2 hrs*

I was chilling on the couch scrolling through sinstagram, but I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N. I've never seen him this depressed before I then realized that it's been two hours, and Y/N was still sitting alone in the guest room. At this point I couldn't take it anymore, I need to go talk to him...seeing Y/N like this after everything he's done for me hurts more than anything in the world.

Loona: Y/N, are you okay babe?

There was no response but I knew he was listening.

Loona: Do you want to talk about it?

There was still no response.

Loona: I'm coming in.

I opened the door and saw him on the bed just laying there.

Loona: Do you want to talk about it?

She shook his head no.

Loona: Would you like something to eat?

He nodded his head yes.

Loona: Okay, babe I'll be right back.

I kissed his forehead then went to go make him some toast. Once the toast was done I went back to the guest room and handed him his food.

Loona: Here you go dear.

Y/N: Thanks.

Loona: Do you want to talk about it?