The New Couple Of I.M.P

Y/N's pov

[Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep]

My alarm clock was going off, indicating that it was time to get ready for work, but there was a challenge ahead of me. That being, of course, Loona, since she wanted nothing more than to sleep in. I tried moving around, but all she did was lay there, sleeping as if nothing had happened. I tried to get up from the bed, but that only resulted in Loona increasing her already tight embrace of me.

Loona: Do you have to get up right now?

Y/N: If we don't want Moxxie to be a little pissed baby, then yes.

Loona: Can't we take a sick day?

Y/N: Loona, we have to go to work.

Loona: Why?

Y/N: Did you really just ask that?

Loona: It's like 6:30 a.m.; fuck off.

Y/N: Loona, can you please let go of me?

Loona: Um, no.

Y/N: Why?

Loona: I'm tired as fuck, really comfortable, and don't want to go to work.

Y/N: That's how I felt most mornings, and that hasn't really stopped me from going in.

Loona: I'm so fucking tired; work doesn't start until 9:00 AM. Can't we just stay in bed a little longer?

Y/N: Every time you ask for more time to sleep, I have to carry you out of the bedroom.

Loona: So is that a yes?

Y/N: Loona, just get out of bed.

Loona: Come on, babe, just a couple more minutes.

Y/N: Loona, come on, work is not the end of the world, plus if we go to work, you can tell everyone about being a couple. Plus, you can rub it in Moxxie's face once he realises he lost the bet with you.

Loona: What bet? I didn't make a bet with Moxxie.

I realised that she was unaware of the bet Moxxie and I had made. She sat up, tilted her head, and looked at me with a puzzled look on her face.

Loona: What are you talking about?

She's going to be pissed either way, so I might as well get it over with.

Y/N: Well, you see, Moxxie bet me $50 that you could never get a boyfriend.

Loona Are you fucking serious?

Y/N: Ummm.

Loona: So you did place a bet on me.

Y/N: We're still a couple, right?

Loona: Of course we are. I love you too much to leave you; I'm just pissed that you and Moxxie made a bet behind my back.

Y/N: If it makes you feel any better, Moxxie started the bet, not me.

Loona: Then I'll tear his face open.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek before she got out of bed and left our bedroom, with me following closely behind her.

Loona: So are you hungry?

Y/N: Not really.

Loona: Y/N, please eat something before you go to work.

Y/N: How about we go get some coffee from Starbucks or something?

Loona: You want to go out and eat?

Y/N: Yeah, think of it as a little mini-date; how's that sound?