Some Much Needed R&R

Y/N's pov

I woke up on my couch, still feeling pretty damn tired after the mission yesterday. I heard my phone go off and saw Blitz calling my phone.

Blitzø: Hey, the office is going to be closed since I need some time to heal.

Y/N: Alright.

Blitzø: How's Loony doing?

Y/N: I'm not sure I got home and then passed out on my couch; I haven't seen her since yesterday.

Blitzø: Well, after that shitstain of a mission, I can't say I blame you.

Y/N: How long are you going to need to recover?

Blitzø: Well, since I've used the grimoire to help with the healing, I'd say no longer than 2 days.

Y/N: Alright, cool.

Blitzø: Oh, before I forget, can you please tell Loony I'm going to need her back at work soon?

Y/N: Um, yeah, sure.

Blitzø: Alright, thanks; enjoy your time off.

Y/N: You too.

I hung up and then heard my apartment door open.

Loona:Oh, you're awake.

Y/N: Um, yeah, where'd you run off to?

Loona: I just went out for lunch with a good friend of mine.

Y/N: Oh, nice.

Loona: Yeah, I haven't talked to her for a while, so I took her out to lunch.

Y/N: Nice, and before I forget, Blitz wants both of us back at the office soon.

Loona: How many more days do I have off?

Y/N: He needs 2 days off to heal after being shot, so we got 2 days.

Loona: BLITZ GOT SHOOT???!!!

Y/N: Yeah, but he's fine.

Loona: "But he got shot!

Her breathing started to become more rapid.

Y/N: Loona, calm down.

Loona: B-but-

Y/N: Loona, would I lie about your dad being dead?

She slowly catches her breath and calms down.

Loona: I guess that's a good point.

Y/N: So since we only have two days off before we go back to work, what do you want to do for now?

Loona: I just got back from eating, and you just woke up, so how about we just relax for a day? How does that sound?

Y/N: I could use a little R&R.

Loona: Wow, am I that bad of a roommate?

I could tell Loona was just being a smartass; she tends to joke around with me a lot.

Y/N: Nah. Wait, are you going to move in?

I might be wrong about this, but I could have sworn Loona blushed when I said that. She hid her face behind her phone, so I could be wrong.

Loona: No, once I go back to work, I'll head back to my place with Blitz.

Y/N: I'm sure he wants you home.