Three

Taylor's POV:

A bright light was shining right in my eyes, which was weird because I swore I slept at Kaylee's last night. I looked around and noticed I was in their living room. There was a blanket wrapped around my body and the heels I wore last night were placed neatly by the couch. My head was on a pillow with a clean white pillow case covering it, and it smelled lovely. I sat up and immediately felt my head start to pound. There was a glass of water next to me on the coffee table so I assumed it was mine. "You're awake." I looked behind me and Kaylee had just came from the basement. "You slept all day." I looked at the clock on the wall to see it was almost five.

"What happened last night." I chuckled, laying back down and covering back up with the soft blanket. The blanket also smelled like heaven.

"Well my mom came and picked us up but you almost fucked Mia in the street." She said, pointing to her neck. I gave a questioning look and she tossed her phone, allowing me to look at my neck. Of course, there was a dark hickey on my neck.

"Great." I sighed, putting her phone down. "How'd I get here?"

"I don't know." She chuckled, "I was too drunk to take care of you. I went downstairs and straight to bed." The front door opened and in walked her mother with grocery bags. She noticed us staring and smiled.

"Hello ladies. How do you guys feel?" She asked, placing the bags on the bar.

"Horrible." I said.

"Great." Kaylee said. "Do you need clothes?" Kaylee asked me, I looked underneath the blanket and noticed I was wearing a t-shirt, that I wasn't last night, and my underpants. I made an embarrassed look.

"I don't know what happened last night, but I just need some pants." I shook my head. Kaylee told me she'd be back and disappeared. "Ms. Madison-" I looked over at her and she gave me a glare. "Scarlett." I corrected, "Did you put me here last night?"

"Who else would have? Kaylee sure did just dump you there to vomit on yourself." She chuckled, going through the grocery bags.

I covered my face, completely even more embarrassed, "I'm so, so sorry. For whatever I did and whatever you had to see."

"Don't be. We've all been there." She smiled, trying to make me feel better. "You don't remember it, do you?" I shook my head.

(Flashback from Scarlett's POV)

"Come on girls." I put the car in park in the driveway and Kaylee hopped out, completely ditching her friend.

"Sure, of course I'll get your friend." I sarcastically said. I went to her door and opened it, she turned her head and grinned at me.

"Hey." The word rolled off her tongue effortlessly as she grinned at me. She fumbled with her buckle, then finally got it.

"Come on. Your friend ditched you." I helped her out the car and she stumbled as she walked, which made me wrap my arm around her waist.

"Wait. Wait, wait, wait." Taylor slurred. She turned around and hunched over. Great, she's puking. I grabbed her long auburn-blonde hair and pulled it back into a ponytail. "Okay, I'm good." I helped her inside the dark house and put her on the couch. "Shit." Taylor hissed, "I have vomit on my shirt." She grabbed either side and started to pull it up.

"Woah, woah." I said, pulling her hands back down. "Let me go get you a shirt, okay?" She nodded her head. Before I left her, I grabbed each of her legs, taking off her shoes separately and placing them on the floor by the couch.

I went and grabbed an old t-shirt from my closet and also a pillow and blanket from my bed, returning to a sight I never thought I'd see. Taylor was laying down on the couch completely naked except for her bra and underpants. From what I could see in the dark room they were a matching red laced pair. Fuck, why am I even paying attention to that? Her eyes were closed, so I knew she was asleep.