Eleven

Taylor's POV:

I pulled myself together, now fully dressed in the almost dry jeans and Scarlett's t-shirt.

I looked in the mirror, fixing my hair.

"Don't try me." Her voice replayed in my head.

Where the fuck did that come from? She thinks she can just frisk me and then abandon me! Absolutely not!

I opened the door to the restroom, seeing the four of them standing by the entrance to the restaurant. "Honey, I'm so sorry." Tiffany said as I walked up to them.

I placed my hand on her back, "Really, it's okay. It was an accident." Tiffany leaned into me, hugging me. "That makes it better." I said under my breath. Tiffany shook her head, hearing my flirt.

"Alright dear. Tiff and I are gonna head home." Jared and Tiffany said goodbye to everyone, leaving the three of us there.

"Come on Taylor." Scarlett said, grabbing her keys out her purse. I looked at her confused.

No way I was gonna ride home with her.

"I got a booty call to tend to." Kaylee whispered in my ear, making me roll my eyes. "Thanks for taking her home, Mom!"

"Not a problem." Everyone had left and it was just Scarlett and I standing in the restaurant waiting area. "Well...come on dear." My eyes rolled and followed after her to the SUV, that was parked far away from the building.

I didn't speak to her the whole ride home. All I could think about was her fingers. They were inside of me!

"Taylor." Her voice pulled me out of my thoughts. "Come on." I got out the car and walked inside through the garage. "Give me your pants and shirt when you get a chance." I turned around and Scarlett was standing by the laundry room door.

Pay back time.

I faced her, not breaking eye contact as I slipped the shirt she had given me over my head, tossing it at her feet. Then, I unbuttoned my jeans, slowly sliding them down my body. "Here you go." They fell to her feet as well. "Thank you."

I turned around to retreat to my room, but my hand was grabbed. "Taylor." A voice said in a tempting tone. When I turned around I didn't expect her to be so close. "Forgive me." She said below a whisper and then she crashed her lips on to mine.

Our lips moved against each other, one of her hands on the nape of my neck and the other on my hip. Her lips trailed down my jaw and she kissed further. "Scar..." I managed to speak. She began walking me backwards towards her bedroom door. "You better finish what you fucking started." I whispered, right before she pushed me onto her bed.

She leaned over my body, her eyes scanning me. I felt insecure under her intense stare. I brought my hands up to cover my stomach, where the old bruises on my body were turning yellow. Scarlett looked at me with a questioning look. "Why'd you do that?" She whispered.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Self conscious." I answered. She shook her head, still staring into my eyes. "You're stare is so intense..." I chuckled nervously as I looked away from her eyes.

"I'm thinking."

I leaned up and wrapped my arm around her neck, flipping positions so she was underneath me. "Stop thinking."

A sigh slipped from her lips as my fingers started to unbutton her blouse. "Taylor." Her voice was more of a warning, but I didn't care. I knew what I wanted. I leaned down and pressed my lips to her chest, hearing her let out a hum. "Taylor, seriously. You don't know what you're doing...."

I popped open the rest of her blouse, revealing a black bralette underneath. I smirked.

She's so fucking hot.

I straddled her, connecting our lips as I slid the black and white blouse off her body. She was aggressive. I never even imagined she'd be like this.

Her hand went to my neck, not choking me, but definitely making it known it was there. I felt her teeth pull on my bottom lip. "Are you okay." She whispered. I nodded my head quickly and kissed her again. Next, her hands were felt grabbing my ass, slowly moving my hips against her body. She pulled away slightly, her lips still hovering over mine. "You tell me if you're not, okay?" I nodded again aggressively, just wanting her lips back on mine.

Scarlett sat up, picking my body up as she stood. "Jesus, you're strong." I chuckled.

"I go to the gym almost everyday, darlin." Then I was thrown onto her bed. "Are you okay?" She asked again.

I grabbed her by the wrists. "Yes." I assured her. As she stood between my legs kissing me, I pulled at her pants. "Get these off." Helping her, I unbuckled her belt - the clinking of the metal making me even more excited.

I went to remove her pants. "Uh uh." The next thing I knew she was laying me down, staring deeply at me as she slid her belt off.

I never even would have thought she was like this, but holy fuck I love it.

"Is that too tight?" Scarlett whispered after wrapping the belt around my wrists and tying them against her headboard. My heart was racing so fast. I swear I could see it beating against my chest. I shook my head, no words able to come out. "Tell me if you want me to stop, okay?"

I arched my back as I felt her kiss my hips. "I doubt I'll want you too...." I huffed, her nails scratching down my sides. "Jesus...."

In one swift motions she ripped my panties off of me, revealing myself to her. I couldn't stop staring. Everything she was doing was so sexy to me.

"Oh fuck...." I moaned the second I felt her mouth on me. She wrapped her arms around each of my leg, slowly licking me. My toes pointed downwards as her tongue inserted me, then slowly began sliding up."Scarlett." I whispered. She looked up to me with lust filled eyes, the corners of her mouth turning into a smirk. She used her thumb to make small circles over my clit. "God dammit." I tossed and turned in the spot I was in, unable to move due to the belt holding my hands up.

Quickly I could feel myself reaching the high I've been begging for. Her tongue flicked over my clit, then she began sucking. "I-I'm, oh fuck." My stomach constricted, my hips rising up trying to get her any closer. "I'm gonna cum." I barely whispered. She began fingering me as she sucked my clit. My thighs tightened around her face. "I'm cumming." I breathed, closing my eyes and fully letting myself enjoy this euphoric feeling she was giving me.

Scarlett's movements slowed down as my hips lowered, still twitching from the orgasm. Her warm fingers went to the belt, unbuckling it and releasing me. "Are you still okay?" She asked as she rubbed the red marks around my wrist. I nodded my head, not being able to stop staring at her in awe. "Say something..." she basically begged me as she laid down beside me.

"I've never had an orgasm like that..." I chuckled. My hair was tucked behind my ear. "Please don't regret this..." I whispered, leaning my head against her shoulder.

Scarlett lifted the comforter up, allowing both our bodies to slip under. "I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do that..."

"What took you so long?"

"Courage." She answered, pulling my half naked body against hers.