Thirteen

Taylor's POV:

"Dammit!" I huffed under my breath. I dug through my make up bag, trying to find my foundation.

"What's wrong, T?" Kaylee asked, patting her face with a beauty blender.

"I can't find my foundation. I swore I packed it." I went to my carry-on and hoped I would find it there, but no luck.

"Go down to my mom's room. She'll let you use hers. I'm a little darker than you so if you use mine it would look bad." She went to her purse and dug around, eventually pulling out a room key. "She's number 614"

My stomach twisted as I thought about seeing Scarlett. She made me nervous of course, but I hadn't been alone with her since that night. I didn't trust myself to be alone with her.

I stopped at her door, bringing my hand up to knock softly. There was no answer. I inserted the key, hearing a click once it unlocked it.

"Scarlett?" I called out, sticking my head in. I heard the sound of the tv playing - last thing I wanted to do was scare her. "Hello?" I walked further in to find her standing in front of the mirror trying to zip her dress, her back to me. "Hey."

She jumped when she heard my voice finally, turning around and showing me a smile. "Hey, everything okay?" She asked, holding her dress up over her breasts

She looked stunning, like always, but this felt different. She was glowing and I didn't know if it was from the sun or maybe the sea air, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"Y-Yeah..." I stuttered, quickly looking away, regaining myself.

I went to speak, but she spoke first. "Will you please help me? I can't zip it for the life of me." Scarlett walked closer to me, turning around and letting the zipper go.

I admired her tan, toned back as my fingers grabbed the zipper, slowly sliding it up. Goosebumps rose from where my fingers slid across her skin. "There you go..." I said just above a whisper. She turned around and ran her hands down the front of her dress, flattening out any wrinkles. "You look stunning...." I said, staring her up and down.

"Thank you, darling." She took the time to take in my outfit. I was wearing mom jeans with a white t-shirt tucked in the front, showing off my belt. Her eyes trailed back up, focusing on my lips for a second and then to my eyes. "What did you need?"

I blinked slowly, trying to remember. "Um... foundation." I said, nodding my head. "Kaylee said I could use yours."

"Baby you don't need any." I melted at her pet name but raised an eye brow. "Your freckles are coming out from being in the sun. Your skin looks amazing - just put on mascara." I blushed at her telling me I looked amazing. She turned around and sat on the edge of the bed, grabbing a pair of heels to put on. I couldn't control my self much longer. All I wanted to do was grab her and kiss her soft, plump lips. "What is it." She must have noticed me staring at her hungrily.

"N-Nothing." I shook my head and headed towards her door.

"Taylor." She called out, making me turn around. She stood her to feet, being at least 2 inches taller than me in the heels. "Are you going to be able to behave?" Her voice was low and seductive. My eyes trailed down her face, then back up to her eyes. I slowly nodded my head yes. Her face was centimeters from mine - I could feel her breath against my lips. "Let me get the door for you..." her hand reached around me. My eyes fluttered closed trying to compose myself.

"T-Thanks." I stuttered, not giving her one more look and slipping out the door.

Scarlett's POV:

Our first day on the boat was lots of fun.

The girls did their own thing until it was time for dinner and then all five of us went to dinner together.

It had been about five hours since we all left each other to do our own thing again. It was now one a.m. and my own thing consisted of taking a shower and laying in bed.

I pulled a large t-shirt over my head, more than excited to get into bed and watch a movie. As soon as I pulled the covers over me and turned the tv on I heard giggling outside my door.

"Scarr." A long loud whisper was drawn out. I then heard knocking on the door. "Open the door...." The loud whisper said again.

I threw the covers off of me and walked over to the door, looking out the peep hole. There stood Taylor laid up against the hallway wall.

I opened the door, peaking my head out, and as soon as she saw me her flat face turned into a smirk. "Hey." She slurred out, standing up as straight as she could. "Um, I was told to come here because your daughter needs throw up medicine."

"Taylor, you are trashed and I don't have any."

She leaned against the door frame. "I'm sure you have something to help her." I sighed, opening the door wide and pulling her in.

"Sit on the bed and please don't throw up." I instructed her with my finger. She plopped down and moaned as she laid her body back.

"This bed is so comfy. My bed sucks." She huffed.

I was digging through a bag, hoping to find any medicine. "I really don't think I have anything." I sighed. I bent over, looking through another bag.

"Fuck..." I heard behind me. I ignored the drunk young lady behind me, continuing to look for any medication I had for my daughter. "Don't worry about it." I felt a hand slide up my freshly shaven legs. "Worry about me." I tried to ignore her, but I couldn't even think straight once her hand slid up between my legs. "Scarlet." She said sternly. "Focus on me."

A shiver went down my spine. "Taylor, my daughter is puking in your cabin and you're worried about fucking her mother." I didn't turn around, because I knew if I did I would cave.

Her arm wrapped around my legs and pulled me onto the king size bed she was laying on. "She would understand if she knew the circumstances..." she whispered against my skin.

I cursed her name under my breath. "You're drunk." I sighed as she slowly lifted my shirt up and began kissing my stomach.

"But I know what I want..." Her cold hands slid inside my shirt, caressing my sides. I felt a fire light inside me, one I haven't felt for a very long time. She drunkenly threw her legs over my waist, straddling me tightly.

"Taylor...." She took her lips between her teeth, looking at me with sadness. "I can't. You're drunk and my daughter is right down the hall..."

Taylor nodded her head, not getting off of me. "I'm sorry." She slurred, scanning my face.

"It's okay..." I looked up at her with my hands leaned behind me, holding my body up.

"Mommm!" I heard, accompanied by knocking on my door. Taylor flipped her body down next to me as soon as she heard my daughter's voice. "Mom, is Taylor in there? I can't find her!" I walked to the door and let my daughter in.