Sad! Jessie x Reader [Pokemon]

(You can look however you want to.)

(Your Pokémon Team: Pinsir [Your ace and can mega evolve], Persian, and Sandslash)

(In this story you are Ash Ketchum's older brother that is traveling around with him, Misty, and Brock)

=========================================

(Y/N)'s POV

Ash: "Muk use Sludge Bomb!" The Muk then shot some sludge at my Sandslash.

(Y/N): "Sandslash use Dig!" My Sandslash then use its claws to dig underground, avoiding the sludge bombs. I gave a smirk because this would be hard for my little brother to predict where my Sandslash would come up from.

Ash: "Muk be careful! He could come out from anywhere!" Muk was looking around waiting for my Sandslash to come up but I kept them waiting.

After about 15 seconds of nothing happening, Ash then decided to do something:

Ash: "Muk use Body Slam on the ground!" Muk then jumped up and slammed into the ground. Shaking the area around us but it didn't do anything.

(Y/N): "Good idea little bro but that's not going to work. Now Sandslash!" Sandslash the jumped out of the ground and I decided to finish him off.

(Y/N): "Now use Crush Claw!" Sandslash claw began to glow and he landed on Muk and hit Muk, making it faint. I had won!

Ash recalled his Muk into its Pokéball while I recalled my Sandslash to its Pokeball. I looked at the Pokeball and I said:

(Y/N): "Thank you Sandslash, you deserve a good rest."

Ash: "Dang it! How I am supposed to take on the last gym if I can't even beat my big brother!?"

(Y/N): "Don't worry about it little brother, I know you will able to beat the last gym. It was a close battle, I could have easily lost."

Ash seemed to be sad but he then looked up and gave me a huge smile.

Ash: "Thank you (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "It's no problem, Ash."

I heard someone walking towards us, I looked over and saw that it was Brock.

Brock: "Alright you two, time for breakfast!"

Ash: "Oh boy!" Ash then began to run to out campsite.
We were in Viridian Forest so Ash could train up so he can take on the last gym he needed.

Instead of running I decided to walk to our campsite, it wasn't that far away from where we just battled. I got to the Campsite and I let out all of my Pokémon.

(Y/N): "Sorry Sandslash, if I knew we would be eating after the battle I would have let you stayed out." Sandslash didn't seem to mind as it was waiting for food.

I went over to Brock and I helped him make the bowls of food for the Pokémon. I then brought over the bowls to each of our Pokémon which took awhile because we had a lot of Pokémon. I finally got my own plate of food and I sat near the campfire and ate. I yawned after a little while and Misty seemed to notice:

Misty: "Tired (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Yeah..."

Misty: "We have been traveling for awhile now and your still not used to getting up in the morning?"

(Y/N): "I will never get used to waking up in the morning." I said while taking a bite of my food.

Misty have a little chuckle at this as we all went back to eating our food.