Princess-Peach x Reader [Super Mario Bros]

(Disclaimer: I'm not completely knowledgeable on the Mario Bros lore so if I get some stuff wrong I apologize. I will be bringing my own ideas in this story that might not be "lore friendly". Also I have never watched the Super Mario Movie that recently came out.)

(Also I am coming out my break because I'm kinda bored but I don't know if I will be fully back...still deciding. I have been playing a ton of Mario Kart 8  and which is the reason I am even making this one-shot XD)

=========================================

(You can look like however you want to.)

Your Motorcycle you use:

(You are not bowser Jr obviously

(You are not bowser Jr obviously. that's just my main on Mariokart 8)

=========================================

(Y/N)'s POV

I passed the finish line of the my race as I heard the people go wild around me. I gave a small wave to everyone as I just finished first on my race on "Mount Wario". I saw as the rest of the racers cross the finish line and a lot of them were sad or mad because this was  the last race of this bracket. The top 3 people who got the most points would go off to the final bracket of the tournament to win a huge prize. I stopped waving as I watched as my best friend, Luigi pull up next to me.

Luigi: "I think I barely made it into the top 3! I wish I was good at racing as you, (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "You don't give yourself enough credit Luigi. You are a great racer that has beaten me multiple times."

Luigi: "Yeah but that's like 1 to 10. You win almost all of your races and if you don't win, you will get in either Second or Third."

(Y/N): "Yeah I guess. But you just have as much of a chance as me to win the big prize."

Announcer: "Alright everyone. It's time to announce the Top 3 racers to go to final bracket. In first place we have (Y/N)!"

I heard as everyone cheered for me. I kinda got flustered at the attention I was getting. But I gave a wave and a small smile.

Announcer: "In second place we have Bowser!"

Most people began to Boo at this. The only people who were cheering were Bowsers subjects. I rolled my eyes at this. I hated Bowser so much because he was constantly kidnapping Princess Peach. Usually Me, Mario, and Luigi often had to rescue her from Bowser.

(Y/N): "I can't believe they let that cunt be able to race with us."

Luigi: "Language."

(Y/N): "It was English."

Luigi gave a small smirk at this but still was trying to be serious.

Announcer: "And finally we have third place, which got this position by only a couple of points...It's Luigi! You three are gonna be the three that goes to the final bracket!"