Sad! Velma x Reader [Scooby-Doo]

(So the new "Velma" show has recently came out and to say it's bad would be an understatement. I don't want to go on a rant but it's a really bad show that shouldn't have been made. So I decided to make a one shot in the best Scooby-Doo show universe...Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated!)

=========================================

(You can look however you want to)

Your Robot Crow:

 (Why do you have this? Read to find out XD

(Why do you have this? Read to find out XD. Also it's name is Callum :D)

=========================================

(Y/N)'s POV

*RIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG*

I heard the bell go off signaling the end of my class. I swear to god I hate algebra so much.

Teacher: "Remember everyone! You have to do page 197 and 198 by next Wednesday! Shouldn't be that hard!"

As much as I hate algebra, I did like my teacher, she was a very nice lady. I took my backpack and I put it on my back as I exited the classroom as I had my robotic crow on my shoulder.

Callum: "Man I almost fell asleep during that and I'm a robot!"

(Y/N): "As much as I love the teacher...it's a really boring class."

Callum: "Tell me about it! I was considering shutting down during it!"

We both started to laugh until I heard someone talk to me:

???: "Look it's the fucking dweeb!"

I groaned as I saw it was Gary and Ethan were the ones talking to me / insulting me.

Ethan: "I heard you guys in Mystery Inc dweebs almost died by a robot dog! How come you didn't make a better robot to fight the robot."

(Y/N): "It's not that easy to make a robot, like you would even know how to."

Yeah I was part of the group called Mystery Incorporated, we are a group that solves mystery's around the city of Crystal Cove.

Gary then picked me up by my hoodie and said to my face:

Gary: "Are you calling us dumb?"

(Y/N): "Well I ain't saying your smart..."

Gary was about to punch me until I heard from behind me. my algebra teacher was coming up to us.

Teacher: "Gary put him down or I will send you to the principal's office!"

Gary: "Fine!" He then dropped me but I landed on my feet instead of my ass.

(Y/N): "Man I like this hoodie and you stretched it out!"

Ethan: "Whatever dweeb, we will be seeing you around!" Then they both walked away.