Quiet! Boy x (Kinda)-Popular! Reader [Original Story]

(My first ever Male x Male story! Sorry it took so long but I don't actually find many video game / Tv Shows male characters attractive. I personally find irl males to be more attractive but that's besides the point.)

(I'm gonna be honest I was never popular so I have no idea what being popular is like so I'm just gonna make you a minor celebrity. Also I have never been to college so If I get stuff wrong I'm sorry XD)

=========================================

(You can look however you want to)

(The college you go to will just be whatever college you want it to be)

=========================================

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N): "Dear god this is boring..." I whispered to my best friend, Jake.

Jake: "I know, who would've thought that (Your Least Favorite Subject) would be this mind numbingly boring!" He whispered back to me.

We both started snickering at this when we began to hear someone yell at us:

Mrs.Krueger: "Excuse me boys! Do you have something to share with the class!?"

(Y/N)/Jake: "No miss!"

Mrs.Krueger: "If I catch you two talking again, I'll ask you two to leave the class!"

(Y/N): "Yes ma'am..." I can't be sent out of class again.

Mrs.Krueger: "Alright you will be assigned a partner to do this project and no you can not choose your partner."

(Y/N): "Crap..."

Jake: "You can say that again..."

Mrs.Krueger: "What was that boys?!"

(Y/N): "Nothing!"

She can be such a bitch sometimes. She began to read out who she had partnered with everyone in the class.

Mrs.Krueger: "Jake is with Craig."

I saw him look and me and mouth the word "shit". Craig was known as the weird kid. Apparently he had done some odd stuff but I don't think I should judge someone especially because I have never seen him do anything that weird since I joined (Your College)

Mrs.Krueger: "(Y/N) is with Leo...Leo stop drawing in your notebook!" I looked at the way back and I saw Leo was drawing in his notebook but he instantly put it away like he wasn't caught already.

Leo: "I wasn't drawing ma'am!"

Mrs.Krueger: "Really? What did I just say?"

Leo: "I uhh...Don't know..."

Mrs.Krueger: "Well I was announcing who you would be partnered with and you are partnered with (Y/N)."

I gave a wave over to him and he gave me a small wave back.

Leo was honestly one of the cutest guysI have ever met and I have met a lot of cute guys.

I heard the bell ring which signifies the class was ending.

Mrs.Krueger: "This project is going to be due next Wednesday, so you will have plenty of time on the upcoming weekend to complete this project."

I rolled my eyes at this.

Jake: "Who gives people projects to do during the weekend?" He whispered to me.

I shrugged my shoulders at this.

Mrs.Krueger: "Class Dismissed."

Me and Jake get our backpacks and we exited the classroom to see some of my friends from my friend group was waiting for us. Drake, Mila, and Alexis.