Female! Super-Hero x Vigilante! Reader (Part 1) [Orginal Story]

(This is my first attempt at a super hero story. Hopefully it's not completely awful. Maybe I will try to do established Super Hero's / Villains from DC or Marvel if you guys like this one shot)

=========================================

(This will kinda take place in the DBD Universe...well kinda)

(You can look however you want to)

Your Power: You have the ability to turn into a Werebear and you have the ability to tame any animal. You have increased strength (both in werebear form and human form). You also have increased durability.

Your Backstory: You never really liked humans especially the people in your city

Your Backstory: You never really liked humans especially the people in your city. You don't hate every human but a large amount of them in your city are scum (probably including you) and it didn't help that the hero's and police in the city didn't do anything about it so you decided to do something about it. You summoned the entity to give you supernatural abilities...at the steep cost of your soul when you die. You also need to sacrifice someone to the entity every three months, if not met the entity will take you to its realm to become a killer. Now you are a vigilante that takes matter into your own hands...

=========================================

(Y/N)'s POV

Cashier: "Here is your change sir, have a good night!"

(Y/N): "Thanks..." I said kinda quietly.

The worker did seem genuine with this. I felt like they shouldn't have been as genuine because I was the idiot who was going shopping really late in the night. I took the bags of food I had and I took them outside the store. I then took all of the items outs and I put them in my backpack I was wearing. I threw the bags away and I started my trek home. After about 5 minutes of walking I was coming up to an alleyway when I heard a women's voice shout from inside the alleyway:

Women: "Someone help me please! He-" I heard her get cut off in the middle of the sentence by a man.

Man: "Shut up bitch! It's your fault you came out so late! Just let it happen."

Oh dear god, why now! I sighed as I pulled up my hood on my hoodie and I walked to alley way and looked down it. I saw a women and a man who was covering the women's mouth and had a gun to the women's head.

Women: "You! Please help me!"

The man then looked over at me.

Man: "Hey buddy, this doesn't concern you! So move along!" He then pointed the gun at me.

(Y/N): "If you are going to do what I think you are gonna do, then it does concern me." I started to slowly walk towards them.

Man: "I mean it man! I will kill you!" But I didn't stop walking towards them.